Forums

Help › Forums

UN-Freindly Community

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 9 2009 3:21 AM (2 replies)
  • Beanerman
    29 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2009 4:11 PM

I have noticed that most players will kick you out of there game when you try to join.

I thought this was a friendly game of golf. I have been able to play with a couple others which were quite friendly,but I guess most are snobs.

Anyone interested in playing, just invite me as a friend, I'm not picky on who i play golf with.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2009 7:02 PM

It could be for a few reasons. Mostly I have noticed that Amatuers dont like to play alot with Hacks. I dont mind it, but I do notice when I play with other Ams, the games are alot quicker. Since they dont give you a choice when you click add anyone that could be why.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2009 3:21 AM

That happens at the start. You've only just joined, you don't know too many people and you don't know who's gonna jump out of a game as soon as they play a bad shot and who isn't, you don't know who will chuck you out simply for being a hack and who won't.

But keep playing, keep creating multiplayer games, join in the tournaments in the Community organised section, and you'll end up with a group of friends on your list who you can invite whenever you want and they'll nearly always say yes unless they're playing somebody else.

There's good guys out there, you've just got to look for them! 

RSS