Forums

Help › Forums

Western Canadians wanted

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 26 2010 11:58 PM (3 replies)
  • tuffluv
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 12:57 PM

west of thunder bay preferred,  if unsuccessful by september,  I will rename the club and delete the "western", until then   want to remain loyal to the name and mission statement , to cater to western canadians exclusively

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 1:49 PM

Thats discrimination and I for one will not stand for it.  Gonna send some virtual hippies and protestors to picket your club.

• tuffluv
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:01 PM

come picket man, the hippies and protesters live here in BC man.  I live in the mountains, near Neslon and if there's a more demonstrative, liberal minded area I would be amazed.  The point is not to discriminate mr. diamond, for I can play with u anytime just by searchin your name.  The idea is to find others from nearby so that I may perhaps one day play real golf with them.   I would of course be happy to accept your membership application, I don't discriminate, the idea was to put a geographic spin on a wide open venue.  If you dont' like it screw u.

• TINKER123
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 11:58 PM

Hello Tuffluv.

Is it possible to jump on the bandwagon here?  I live near Edmonton and work in Fort McMurray, is that west enough?  HAHA

RSS