Forums

Help › Forums

WOW - New Courses?

Sun, Aug 8 2010 6:04 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 10:40 AM

Can it be true?  Bali Hai, Edgewood Tahoe, Pinehurst  and Wolf Creek coming?????
    That would be AWESOME

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 11:05 AM

Kaslo:

Can it be true?  Bali Hai, Edgewood Tahoe, Pinehurst  and Wolf Creek coming?????
    That would be AWESOME

Sorry to disappoint but somewhere in the forums WGT stated that CTTH courses will never be able for stroke play

• nicknaron
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 11:14 PM

It's stated that the photos taken for the CTTH courses are all set in stone and that in order to make them stroke play courses they would have to revisit the courses and take all new pictures and theyre not going to do that.. but in the distant future I'm sure we'll see other courses not currently listed in any mode available for stroke play.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 7:05 PM

nicknaron:

It's stated that the photos taken for the CTTH courses are all set in stone and that in order to make them stroke play courses they would have to revisit the courses and take all new pictures and theyre not going to do that.. but in the distant future I'm sure we'll see other courses not currently listed in any mode available for stroke play.

Correct!

• rohdem
    40 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 12:27 PM

distant, distant, distant future...

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 5:09 PM

Frankly none of the CTTH courses deserve to be on here except as they are.  I can think of at least 100 courses better than those as I am sure can others.  Even the Pinehurst course CTTH is probably the 10th best course....within 10 miles of Pinehurst.  I hope they continue to add 2 to 4 courses a year, no more than that is fine with me, especially if they get multiple pin places on the other courses, Kiawah and Oakmont.

• gsprink
    623 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 7:27 AM

Pebble Beach would be cool. You think that one's in the works?

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 8:06 AM

gsprink:

Pebble Beach would be cool. You think that one's in the works?

Pebble Beach has my vote!

• gsprink
    623 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 1:21 PM

Will Oakmont ever be available for Ready Go's and Country Club Tourneys?

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 10:10 PM

You can use Oakmont for CC tourney's our CC does

• PAGES
RSS