Forums

Help › Forums

Hi all

Wed, Jul 28 2010 10:39 AM (4 replies)
  • mdnut
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 3:00 AM

Hi there, want to say hello to the community here, i have only just started playing and getting used to the site and how to hit etc... want to get involved and play others here.

My name is Matt, and known as MD and a bit of a nut about golf. Any tips on the system on how to use, or even get better clubs, is it worth buying a set of credits for better clubs?

• sweet23
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 6:37 AM

Hey Matt...welcome to WGT.

My only advice if you don't want to use your credit card is to use your credits. You can earn 50 credits as soon as you turn amateur and another 100 credits once you're a pro. You will then have 150 credits.

Go to the pro shop and choose the SET tab. Purchase the WGT STARTER PRO SET for only 99 credits (Take note that it will be more expensive if you purchase the pro set individually). These clubs are very reliable and easy to hit since it has a very slow speed meter. Try to use the BEGINNER PUTTER since it also has a slow speed meter.

Good luck and have fun.

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 6:37 AM

welcome Matt enjoy and reference buying clubs i wait until you get to least to Amitaur status...By that time you will have a feel for the game ..

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 7:26 AM

Hi Matt, it is deffinately worth the credits to buy better clubs, however I would wait until you get to the Pro teir.  Shouldn't be long.

Good luck

-King

• dryspot
    693 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 10:39 AM

Hi Matt welcome 2 WGT hope you enjoy the site if u want someone 2 play

look me up have fun

RSS