Forums

Help › Forums

Practice Suggestions.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 29 2009 3:37 PM (4 replies)
  • BleedMarshall
    26 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 5:18 PM

I hope this has yet to be suggested, and if these have please remove post if need be, and my apologies. I hunted around and found nothing...so here it goes.

1. I think it would be nice to be able to practice not only individual courses, but individual holes. The practice course, or courses, do not have to be a course we would play normally either, but a good practice course, with the ability to change the variables such as wind, green speed, etc.

2. Maybe add 'mulligans' to the practice course(s). But only on the practice course or courses. Obviously it would help us to better our game and hoow we play.

Just my $0.02 here. Does anyone agree or disagree?

• jrothlisberger
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 6:33 PM

Call me stupid - but I would like to have a driving range.  My timing stinks and I think it would be a good way to improve.

• jemms
    8 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 2:29 PM

Great Idea

A driving range

And practice green

Thanks

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2009 3:03 AM

justice do a practice round....u can replay shots and choose high or low winds....u make it to the green eventually...and u can keep replayin the shot...hope this helps! frome newbie!

• jemms
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 3:37 PM

How do you do a practice shot then change the wind and do it again? I must be missing something because I never say anything like that. That would be great.

RSS