Forums

Help › Forums

cheating software

Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 7:42 AM

I landed on a matchplay match yesterday against a legend with 57 average.  After both of us birdieing first hole he/she tee's off the 2nd then went into a panic.  Starting to get upset that it was a 90 second timer and not 30, and wanted me to drop match because it was not 30 seconds.  It was my opponent who chose the game so I asked "why are you so worried about 90 seconds? I wont take more than 30 secs to take any shot." I even said that if i do take more than 30 seconds I will drop match.  They kept going on and on about 30 second timer and i asked why so important?  My opponent replied "to stop players using CHEAT SOFTWARE"  I got really annoyed at this because this player didn't know me and put me in a category of people using cheat software.  maybe i was reverse psychology and this person had set up THEIR cheat software to 30 seconds.??  Any way i told them to just play and forget about timer but my opponent couldn't and kept going on and on saying stuff like "this is how you steal then" i didn't know what they were on about and asked he/she to explain what they meant.  i even said "how do you know I wont let you win??" Any way after making a bad shot on #4 they decided to quit, but I ended up forfiting rather than wait because i was going to "donate" credits any way.  

All in all, I've been playing for 3 years and this was the first time some one has ever mentioned cheat software and the subject has not really ever crossed my mind before and I wouldn't dream of thinking any opponent was actually using any.  I take every player as honest.  But put it like this, dont the ones that use something themselves probably get suspicious of others because they think every one is like them??  I dont know, but as for the guy in the "exposed" thread, he cant be much of a CHEAT if he only manages -2 for front 9 .LOL

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 7:47 AM

chrisironsbones:

I landed on a matchplay match yesterday against a legend with 57 average.  After both of us birdieing first hole he/she tee's off the 2nd then went into a panic.  Starting to get upset that it was a 90 second timer and not 30, and wanted me to drop match because it was not 30 seconds.  It was my opponent who chose the game so I asked "why are you so worried about 90 seconds? I wont take more than 30 secs to take any shot." I even said that if i do take more than 30 seconds I will drop match.  They kept going on and on about 30 second timer and i asked why so important?  My opponent replied "to stop players using CHEAT SOFTWARE"  I got really annoyed at this because this player didn't know me and put me in a category of people using cheat software.  maybe i was reverse psychology and this person had set up THEIR cheat software to 30 seconds.??  Any way i told them to just play and forget about timer but my opponent couldn't and kept going on and on saying stuff like "this is how you steal then" i didn't know what they were on about and asked he/she to explain what they meant.  i even said "how do you know I wont let you win??" Any way after making a bad shot on #4 they decided to quit, but I ended up forfiting rather than wait because i was going to "donate" credits any way.  

All in all, I've been playing for 3 years and this was the first time some one has ever mentioned cheat software and the subject has not really ever crossed my mind before and I wouldn't dream of thinking any opponent was actually using any.  I take every player as honest.  But put it like this, dont the ones that use something themselves probably get suspicious of others because they think every one is like them??  I dont know, but as for the guy in the "exposed" thread, he cant be much of a CHEAT if he only manages -2 for front 9 .LOL

Yes chris, but give that cheat to someone that can putt, then what?? Like tiffer said, u have pretty much a unbeatable player.

• fastdad
    275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 7:48 AM

This is something that I found on the Internet it's just sad that this can happen and something needs to be done about this so please fix this if this can happen
    Game Introduction: World Golf Tour is a free browser game that places players in exciting tournaments and rounds of golf in world-renowned golf courses.

Your goal in the online sports game World Golf Tour is to knock out all of your opponents, carving your path to success, victory, and ultimately as champion of the World Golf Tour.

There are several golf courses to play on, both in Europe and the United States, including the Wolf Creek Resort in Nevada and the Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course in California, with new courses being added to the game regularly.

With several game modes (including single player, multiplayer, tournament, and match play) as well as six available swings, the game offers a diverse playing field for all golfing enthusiasts.

Build up a prized collection of golf clubs, balls, clothing and more, from the World Golf Tour Pro Shop, in order to be prepared for every course and environment.

Purchases from the Pro Shop are made with in-game credits, which are obtained either by payment of by winning a tournament.

Players start the game as a Hack, climbing up through experience and victory to the ultimate goal of the game: World Golf Tour Legend.

Earn experience points, special awards, prizes, and above all a reputation as a professional golfer and skilled sportsman. The browser based game World Golf Tour is played by thousands of players from all over the world, competing to become golfing Legends. Join the intensity and thrills that come from perfect swings, hole-in-ones and victory!

Instructions :

STEP 1 - Download World Golf Tour Cheats by clicking the Button Below.

STEP 2 - Save this World Golf Tour Cheats on your desktop and open it.

STEP 3 - If you see an error then make sure you have .Net Framework 4 installed on you system.

STEP 4 - Hack the game and enjoy

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 7:58 AM

Maybe that's why I'm seeing so many 30 second timers lately, I usually get my shot done in 30 - 45 seconds, it takes me a bit of time to do wind calcs and I have not completely  memorized the exact yardages for the various spins and power of all my irons, I find I need to refer to my distance charts when I'm between clubs and make a choice.

And I also like to aim in a few different views, but 45 seconds is mostly sufficient.

So I take it the software takes a bit of time to set up then.

I also find the 30 seconds annoying when the other person takes a long time to load, it would be ok if i had distance and elevation data while they are spinning but you don't till they are finished and i find the game wait wait rush rush incredibly annoying.

30 seconds from now on it is then because what else can we do.

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 8:32 AM

30 seconds would be fine if it weren't for the fact our shots are do deviated now we are ending up with longer putts. The putting is where I always run out of time with the 30 sec clock.

I just do not get the mentality of the cheaters. Where is the fun for you in a game that takes no skill or thought? Just sitting there clicking a mouse. I guess that's what douche bags consider fun. Douche bag is being too kind actually. You douche bag cheaters are the fungus that feeds off pond scum. What a sad, sad life they must lead.

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 9:55 AM

YankeeJim:

However, I have another idea that may or may not be tin-foilish and it has surfaced since the proliferation of complaints about hitting the ding and getting suck results began a short while ago. Suppose whatever change was made kicks in after a certain number of consecutive dings is noted in a game? How else could WGT surmise there was a cheat in play? And if that's the case, not dinging mixed with dinging should work. I find it does. 

I gave your "theory" a try on the RSG Back 9 RG, Jim. I dinged MAYBE a total of 6 shots during the round and that's counting putts. I actually dinged a couple drives not meaning too, lol.

8 birdies in a row. Too early on my approach on 18 so it went down the slope left of green for a par.

You might be onto something here. I had ZERO deviated shots during that round. ZERO.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 10:09 AM

DarSum:

YankeeJim:

However, I have another idea that may or may not be tin-foilish and it has surfaced since the proliferation of complaints about hitting the ding and getting suck results began a short while ago. Suppose whatever change was made kicks in after a certain number of consecutive dings is noted in a game? How else could WGT surmise there was a cheat in play? And if that's the case, not dinging mixed with dinging should work. I find it does. 

I gave your "theory" a try on the RSG Back 9 RG, Jim. I dinged MAYBE a total of 6 shots during the round and that's counting putts. I actually dinged a couple drives not meaning too, lol.

8 birdies in a row. Too early on my approach on 18 so it went down the slope left of green for a par.

You might be onto something here. I had ZERO deviated shots during that round. ZERO.

HeHe, I just tried it as well, 7 birdies in a row, no dinged drives, dinged a couple of approaches and a couple of dead straight putts, but out of 27 shots maybe 6 dings.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 10:21 AM

Funkyjunkie3000:

there is a program out there designed for wgt it works out all the math and dings your shots for you, im not going to say the name of this or where to get it,  but im sure some already know, this crap needs stopping right now and the person who designed it needs banning along with its users

if a moderator wants the name of this program or the web address to get it please contact me, as i dont wana post in here and advertise it

Please send me a private message with all the information you have and I will start looking into it.

WGT-dbloshoe

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 10:28 AM

Friend request sent

• Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 10:29 AM

I just played beth page on the back 9 i have never ever holed an approach shot on 15th I missed the ding and it horseshoed out the hole, then on 16th i missed it again and it went in.

Same with putting missing the ding on purpose seems to help allot 

RSS