Forums

Help › Forums

how about some updates on version changes

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 2 2009 2:16 PM (4 replies)
  • Mainiack
    79 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 4:26 PM

some information on updates would really be appreciated, maybe a version change history, list of updates applied. i have beta tested only a 3 games but i have played many versions of golf online back to bill's golf 98 version and there's always been an update history or list of changes per version, i would like to read about what changes have been made, most developers are proud to display the update changes in specifics, amazingly a good # of developers even credit the people that suggest or help instigate these changes, even though its not open source.

the lack of information is really surprising to me, but i hold a little bit of hope that noone has considered this, and maybe asking for this information will possibly make you consider releasing such information.

i can read about what my fellow testers notice or are able to gain from personal messages left on walls of developers representatives but to date it is completely unproductive and lacks an validity because it is not located in an official WGT representative forum.

please consider letting us know what's going on, surely it wouldn't be a terrible drain on your time, and it mostly definitely would be appreciated.

• Mainiack
    79 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 4:31 PM

btw i have added the tweeter page you posted to watch for latest news, it has proved useless, perhaps you could post this here, or if not maybe in a seperate WGT post only forum with no replies allowed..

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 10:53 AM

Hi Mainiack, we post a list of changes in the Announcements section after every release. http://www.wgt.com/forums/22.aspx

It may not be particularly structured right now, so we will work to improve on that.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 7:27 PM

I agree with you also. They are very quiet on feedback. Not all posts are answered either. Makes me have the attitude why bother. Quote:"It may not be particularly structured right now, so we will work to improve on that."  Why dont you use mods to at lest put posts in right forum and they could see which ones were nevered addressed.

• Steven22
    82 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 2:16 PM
    I'm not going to score every time down the one that makes him a lap down or go up (which happens!)
    = (  =)
RSS