Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing WGTdbloshoe

Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:54 PM (79 replies)
  • xMADDMANNx
    63 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 4:36 PM

There's a New Sheriff in Town!

WGTdbloshoe I'm glad to meet you, I hope the Multy account issue you talk of can get some fixing. 

Ive played golf on the greens in real life only about 2 or 3 dozen rounds at about 5 or 6 different places. i'm new here and started here Jan 2013 i love the game and hope to see the issues we know of as customers getting attention.

Welcome aboard,

Al AkA xMADDMANNx

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 4:39 PM

oneputtdavid:

Just figured out your handle shoe', if you been here for a while you know "me"! 

Hope we can get off on the right "foot"!     Welcome:)

If you do know where my handle comes from... then you will be the first! Please do fill everyone in :)

- WGTdbloshoe

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 4:55 PM

Glad to have you aboard WGTdbloshoe. Nice start as well, no guns blazing, lol.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:02 PM

Do you know where the bigfoot is on BPB?

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 6:28 PM

WELCOME...

im EZ to manage  :)... look forward to ya hang'n out with us... 

peace

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 9:45 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wishing U good luck with your new position WGTdbloshoe.

I recognise a very positive key word in your message : AVAILABLE  :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 10:24 PM

Hello and welcome ,  WGTicon must be happy .   I am Francois you will see me now and then  in the forums, and i look  forward to your intervention . If you are looking for support it looks like you have it already   :)   .  Congrats on your new job.   Frapp

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 10:34 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
     I will be monitoring the forums daily, and will always be available to answer questions. 

Hello and welcome WGTdbloshoe... will you have the ability/authority to lock down threads that get out of hand or head-off topic? And or move them to correct forums if needed?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 11:33 PM

Hi. I hope you'll take more notice than you predecessor when ladies complain about being stalked and harassed on this site. 

RSS