Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • SteveW65
    4,540 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 1:38 AM

pdb1:

MLBakerOIM:
    could it be possible for us to switch to a new sleeve within our inventory instead of purchasing a new sleeve.

Or a single ball in your inentory . Sounds like a gr8 idea to me . Good way to get rid of the 40 something free balls i have in my inventory .

Good idea.

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:18 AM

WGTicon:

HI

here is what I can do for you.

If you compile a list, I will comment where I can. I know that we will not be able to comment on #2 at all but I can comment whether I passed it on on if it's something we won't consider anytime soon.

-wgticon

I would really like to be able to choose my own club for each shot including putter distance.

I hate to bring it up again but fixing the meter should be job 1.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 1:03 PM

I'd love to have the search box added to "My Discussions".

You know, like the search box for the regular forum.  Hint Hint below.  ;-)

SteveW65:

pdb1:

MLBakerOIM:
    could it be possible for us to switch to a new sleeve within our inventory instead of purchasing a new sleeve.

Or a single ball in your inentory . Sounds like a gr8 idea to me . Good way to get rid of the 40 something free balls i have in my inventory .

Good idea.

ONE BALL RULE

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 12:53 PM

Don't know if WGT is even reading these anymore but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

I do not suggest this...I simply propose the idea of it:

With so many players from all over the world, it would be very nice if you could also include the country along with their flag.  Save a lot of asking "What country is that?" chats and be informative as well.  ♥

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 3:50 PM

place your cursor over the flag Spy m8 ...... pops up ;-)

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 5:27 PM

Coming soon? Adams, Nike ,Callaway,Cleveland, Taylormade all great companys all have great gear but when? maybe some level 90 & above drivers & irons @ my level theres not many choices for upgrades @ the moment..                      #itchin2buysomething      ;-)                 ***edit maybe a different 3 wood with the same specs as the Cally X2 hot but with the trajectory,distance & spin of the BB ?

• DoctorEagle
    1,312 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 6:24 AM

would be nice to have caddy that doesn't say hit driver on a par 3 sometimes whoops ob :D

RSS