Help › Forums

how to invite friends on wgt

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 9 2023 4:17 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • babyjcat
    355 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 11:54 AM

i do not know  how or where to go to invite my friends  here at  wgt...nor  how to add them to the available friends  online  here... under compose a group... hit  friends..then this form

comes  up .. but  how do i add  them to this  list...

Plse  help me  ... want  to  play with  my  friends here and  can[t  find a way to invite them

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 12:34 PM

Hi babyjcat,

If you already know who your friends' user names are then you only need to click on the WGT COMMUNITY link at the top of the page.  Select WGT PLAYERS from the drop-down and you'll be able to search the player database for your friends.  Once you find a friend click their name to visit their profile.  At the top of your friend's profile you will see a button that says ADD AS FRIEND.  Just click that link to send the friend request.  Once they accept you'll able to send game invites and exchange private messages.

If you have friends who are not yet registered with WGT you can visit your own profile and use the INVITE FRIENDS link (halfway down) to send an email to anyone who hasn't registered for the site yet.  If you invite a friend and they register using the confirmation link in your invite then you will receive a free 3-pack of GI-D balls.  Your friend will also receive a free driver upgrade upon registration. If your friend goes on to deposit $10 in their account then you receive an additional 200 credit bonus in your account.

Note: New invitees must click the link you send in their email to register for the site in order for you both to receive your items.  If they fail to use the link you won't receive credit for the referral.

Good Luck =)

• babyjcat
    355 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 3:53 PM

ok... once my  friends  have accepted  .. and  i have  their pictures  and name as my friend..

HOW AND  WHAT DO I CLICK  TO INVITE THEM TO PLAY .... HOW  DO I  INVITE THEM  FROM  THAT  POINT ON...?????
    ALSO   HOW  DO U  SAVE  A  REPLAY  ...???? MY  REPLY  DID NOT  SHOW  A  SAVE  BUTTON ... SO  HOW  DO U  SAVE THAT  REPLAY  IT  GOES  SO FAST..AND  NOTHING  TO  CLICK  TO  SAVE  IT..????

I  NEED  HELP  ... IT  SHOULD  BE  EASY  ... THANK  YOU.. AGAIN

• babyjcat
    355 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 4:09 PM

SORRY   UR  NOT  GETTING  WHAT  I'M  SAYING...  WHERE  IS  THE  INVITE  BUTTON OR  WHAT EVER  TO  USE  TO   DO THE   INVITE... I  HAVE  THEIR NAMES /PICS/ AND NO WHERE TO GO TO SEE THEIR  STATS.. AND HOW THEY  DID  FOR THE DAY..

BUT   WHERE  AND  WHAT  DO I  DO  TO    INVITE  THEM....  HELLOOOOOO

THANK YOU  AGAIN....

WHAT  ABOUT  SAVING  THOSE   REPLAYS   ???

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 11:35 AM

To invite your friends to play simply click PLAY NOW to load the game menu.  Choose the MULTIPLAYER option and choose to create a game.

Set up the options for the game and click CONTINUE. That will advance you into the multiplayer lobby.  Once you are in the lobby click the FRIENDS button.

All of your friends who are online and not listed as busy (red dot) will be shown.  Select which friends you would like to send the invite to by clicking on their name.

---

Replays can only be saved during single play.  After you hit the shot just click on the MENU button in the score display and choose REPLAY LAST SHOT.  If the last shot went in the hole there is an option to view the replay on the scorecard before you move on to the next hole.

Either during or after watching the replay just click on the SAVE button and give it a name.  You can save up to 10 replays at any time.

Please be sure to check out the FAQ section as well.  It answers many of the most frequently asked new user questions.

• babyjcat
    355 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 12:57 PM

Well,    now  thank you  for  really  explaining  everything to me  the  correct  way...

Now,  I  know where  to go and  invite.. I have  been  to that place  , but  my  friends were  not  showing ..and  i thought  i  had to add them ... but  no place to do so...

You now  have  explained  it  all to me  very  clearly  ... so  if  they are not on line  their  names  will not  show...  boy   I  thought  I was  going  nuts  for  awhile ..trying to figure all this  out..

Also.. thank u  for the  tip  on  Replays... And  allowing  me  not  to go  Nuts  anymore...

thank you very  much... Babyjcat

• Ballbusterbob
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:53 AM

this was very helpful for me and future invitees , but I am very confused because I have submitted a number of e-mails but no one said they recieved the invites to join from WGT ... please advise

• RockinRobbie
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 11:09 AM

I have attempted to "Invite Friends" from the green button that says INVITE FRIENDS and receive calloway balls. No less than 10 times, I have tried and the person that I emailed does not receive and invite email....????

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 1:58 PM

Try getting your friend to add members@wgt.com to their list of email contacts, then try again.

• Dave690200
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2023 5:37 PM

This would be easy, however, when the friend does not have a play box by their name, how do I invite?? None of my friends have a play box to invite and when you click on them, it takes you to their profile.. frustrating

• PAGES
RSS