Forums

Help › Forums

Easter 2013 Trophy

Fri, May 10 2013 5:03 AM (412 replies)
  • Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 7:32 AM

At this point, I got to a give some huge thanks to the following people:

Of course - Marco: This was such an awesome tournament, every further tournament at WGT should be organized by you. ;-) Clear and strict in the rules, entertaining game stages and a great way of displaying it.

Alberto: Although I didn't solve the final riddle, your "egg hunts" were something very different and very enjoyable!

All other participants and spectators: Your interest and great play made the event as big and great as it was.

Last but not least: FLY: Stepped up to the challenge and didn't let me develop my normal game play by building the pressure on me right away with a birdie at #10 BPB and making up for every mistake after that instantly. Thanks for the tied game, you deserved it!

Cheers and already very much looking forward to the next event,

Hans

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 7:48 AM

Hans, I deduce from yr post that u have won the tournament. My best compliments to u and to all the other finalists, expecially my team mates Alex and Fly. Tks to Markone and ABQ for giving us a lot of fun! Anxiously waiting for the next event! Bye

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 8:31 AM

Sometime, an image "says" much more than thousand words...

Thanks, Davide !

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 8:52 AM

Hanswurst72:

At this point, I got to a give some huge thanks to the following people:

Of course - Marco: This was such an awesome tournament, every further tournament at WGT should be organized by you. ;-) Clear and strict in the rules, entertaining game stages and a great way of displaying it.

Alberto: Although I didn't solve the final riddle, your "egg hunts" were something very different and very enjoyable!

All other participants and spectators: Your interest and great play made the event as big and great as it was.

Last but not least: FLY: Stepped up to the challenge and didn't let me develop my normal game play by building the pressure on me right away with a birdie at #10 BPB and making up for every mistake after that instantly. Thanks for the tied game, you deserved it!

Cheers and already very much looking forward to the next event,

Hans

Tamsach:

Hans, I deduce from yr post that u have won the tournament. My best compliments to u and to all the other finalists, expecially my team mates Alex and Fly. Tks to Markone and ABQ for giving us a lot of fun! Anxiously waiting for the next event! Bye

I appreciate very much your words, Sirs - but I wait the end of the tourney to tell all my opinions, because the Race is still in progress and at least four players are still in fight to reaching the (remaining) two best placements.

I said "the (remaining) two best placement" because the first place belong to HansWurst72, who is the Winner of the 1st edition of the Easter WGC Trophy !

Congratulations to him, who deserved 1st place !

However, it remains to know who will be the 2nd and the 3rd winning players, which (together to Hans) will win the expected prizes AND the wildcards for the direct access to the final round of the next planned tourney: X-treme WGT™ Challenge 2013.

Congrats to all Participants and particularly to the 8 Finalists, regardless their ultimate placement: I remind that the 8 Finalists have reached the Final round through a first "Cut round" and a second "Qualification round", starting together more that 100 (hundred) other subscribed Legend and Tour Legend players.

To reach the Final round was not a "promenade" for each Finalist !

I will publish my other opinions after the end of the tournament.

For now: good luck to other Finalist, and have fun all !

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 5:44 PM

I would like to congratulate all 8 players who have given birth to an exciting tournament final, congratulations Hans.
    But the greatest appreciation goes to Marco who organized a great tournament which was attended by great players and nice people.
    Vamos banditos
    bye
    Carlo

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 8:02 PM

pierolitfiba:

I would like to congratulate all 8 players who have given birth to an exciting tournament final, congratulations Hans.
    But the greatest appreciation goes to Marco who organized a great tournament which was attended by great players and nice people.
    Vamos banditos
    bye
    Carlo

Thanks to you too, Carlo, for your appreciement.

Anyway, I ever remind that the success - if any - of each event depend (before anything else) on the (all) Participants sportsmanship and correctness.

Nevertheless, if I'm creating fun events, I thanks also all people who have given me suggestions, examples, help and much more.

You too are present among these people, Carlo! Thank you!

• Alex1321989
    378 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 8:59 PM

SRY MY BAD ENGLISH LOL

I have played my final game whit Aahna.. Gr8 player but ul round for both.. well, happens to all. Thanks to all the players and all those who have followed the tournament. I'm sorry not to be able to play my game, but this can happen in tournaments. 

Hans compliments to the almost certain victory! More than solid player to the all tournament. Ty Alberto for the entertainment whit a eggs.

And finally, a heartfelt thanks to Mark for organizing this beautiful and difficult tournament :) In spite of my game I really enjoyed myself!

Cheers to all
    Alex

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2013 6:47 AM

This has been a great experience and fun for me.

Closing an eye on my bad performance on the tournament, I had the chance to set up the Easter Egg Hunt (hey, btw... it's not closed yet!) which I had much fun in organizing it as much as the participants had fun in playing it!

Again, thank you Marco for the great opportunity, and congratulations to all the player who made it to the final stage.

• PTgolf904
    830 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2013 5:44 PM

Congratulations to Hans, I assume he will be the winner. Thank you Marco for the tournament. I enjoyed playing and meeting the players I did.

Paul

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 3:17 PM

Easter 2013 WGC Trophy has ended.

I'm occuped in latest operations (in order to publish the winning players, to publish the winning bettors - if any - etc).

A little bit of patience, please, I will publish any result in this very thread as soon as ready (between two days about).

Meanwhile, I thanks and greet :

- ALL 110 subscribed players, for their participation;

- ALL 32 qualified players, for their passion on playing;

- ALL 8 finalists players, for their great performances;

- AlbertoBQ, for its "Hunt for Easter Eggs", very nice idea;

- AlbertoBQ, for the "Eggs";

- AlbertoBQ again, for his help on some translation;

- Sanco, for its help and encouragement;

- each people who helped me in managing the tourney,

AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

- WGT™ staff, for his job, and

- Mark - Mwh65 (WGTLS Admin), for its collaboration.

Thanks to ALL !!!

See you soon, at the X-treme WGT™ Challenge, planned on next summertime.

Come back on this very thread  between two ~ three days to know the final winning players table, and the winning bettors names, if any.

RSS