Forums

Help › Forums

Easter 2013 Trophy

Fri, May 10 2013 5:03 AM (412 replies)
  • markone56
    528 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 8:24 PM

AlbertoBQ:
    I'm sure I am lowering by a lot the overall value of the enrolled players but ...I'm in!

Alberto, welcome!

I believe that your nice apology be only smoke in the eyes in an attempt to distract your opponents, but you're probably wasting time: they know you and know that they must not become distracted.

Lol, I'm joking.

You are a good player, and I remember than in the Santa Klaus tourney you were ranked 17th place, just one place outside of the finalists.

Good luck and have fun.

• lelescardy
    92 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 4:50 AM

ok ci sono

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 6:23 AM

lelescardy:

ok ci sono

Ciao Lele.

Se vuoi iscriverti compila l'apposito modulo online che trovi alla pagina principale del torneo Easter 2013 Trophy.

Non ci sono altri modi per iscriversi.

Buona fortuna e buon divertimento.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 8:57 AM

Hi  Mark ... just a couple of questions.

First ---  If this is a true Easter tournament .. and I get knocked out in round 1 .. am I resurrected 3 days later with a new WGT account ?

Second --- to be fair to our Jewish community ... will you also be doing a Passover tournament --- the format can be 4skin matches.

:)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 10:17 AM

Your bad Lou...plain bad...;)

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 10:29 AM

lvietri:

First ---  If this is a true Easter tournament .. and I get knocked out in round 1 .. am I resurrected 3 days later with a new WGT account ? 

Oh my God, that's epic and yes, yes You can Sir.

You can resurrect but You have to pay at all entries 7 balls for seventy times.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 10:45 AM

Got to love "Buddy Christ" :)

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 11:19 AM

I'm excited for this.

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 11:29 AM

I was going to ask if I could have Touch Down Jesus for a partner but who wants to play with a guy who only cards a 6.

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 11:42 AM

lvietri:
    Hi  Mark ... just a couple of questions.

Hi Ivietri ... just a couple of answers.

I like to believe that you want to joke.

So, even I will joke with you just like you.

lvietri:

I think not. Whatever you think about the man called Jesus Christ, I think that him has developed faculty by which we are far away, I as first on that.

Anyway I wish you can do it (in case you die in the 1st round).

lvietri:
    Second --- to be fair to our Jewish community ... will you also be doing a Passover tournament --- the format can be 4skin matches.

You speak of distinct communities, like if in WGT™ all us we should be divided into different groups...

I think we are all ONE community, peoples united by its own passion for the webgolf in WGT™.

I understand only a thing: I'm managing a webgolf tournament, not a political party.

If someone wants to joke is welcome, but avoids to stimulate any kind of resentment.

That's my think, and I not am joking now.

You and all Jewish people have my highest respect. I want the same for who are not Jewish.

Welcome in the Easter 2013 Trophy tournament, event where to play and have fun.

MarkOne56

p.s.: sorry for my poor english; make an effort to understand my words. Thanks Ivietri.

RSS