Forums

Help › Forums

how do u invite friends

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:25 PM (1 replies)
  • coolbreeze33
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 6:53 PM

I am just asking cause my friends are not  to fond of golf (I thought these guys were professional men I have asked around and they are square though and family livin but I think If they get a taste of this sight they would play more.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:25 PM

Hi coolbreeze,

If you visit your profile (click MY PROFILE) and scroll halfway down the page you'll see your scores, your replay section and your friend section.  Right below the pictures of your WGT friends is a button to invite friends to the game.

Just click that button and enter your friends email addresses.  Each of them will receive an email invitation to join the site and the email will also include a referral link for them to click on to register for WGT.  As long as they register using the referral link in that email you will receive a free 3-pack of GI-D balls and they will receive a free driver upgrade.  If your friend goes on to make a $10 deposit you will receive a 200 credit bonus in your account. 

They must use the link in the email to sign up otherwise you'll both miss out on the bonuses!  Good Luck =)

RSS