Help › Forums

How....?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 10 2010 5:47 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 9:46 AM

There was a thread not long ago called Why...? and it's not an intended plagiarism here ;-)

But how can a Hack shoot 31 at Kiawah, at his first attempt ever with all Starter stuff??! Some people are really gifted!

...just a random thought! o_O

(I've stayed withing the etiquette of this forum... didn't name anybody!)  :-(0)

Rob.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 10:31 AM

Hey SC.

Some of us have forgone the forums for this kind of information and have sent the offending party's name and stats straight to WGT....

It's amazing how many of those accounts are no longer active.

Just sayin' ....   lol =)

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 11:11 AM

Snaike:

Hey SC.

Some of us have forgone the forums for this kind of information and have sent the offending party's name and stats straight to WGT....

It's amazing how many of those accounts are no longer active.

Just sayin' ....   lol =)

And it's amazing when one account is deleted 3 more "superstars" show up.  I mean I love when a hack with 4 31's gets banned and the next day you see a guy with a pretty close name shooting the same...  For example (just made up names) bob12345 shoots 31 32 31 31 then gets caught and banned, the next day a new player has joined with the name 12345bob and shoots 31 31 32 31.  Isn't that just odd?

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:12 PM

Since we are all 18 plus here, they should do as I and others have suggested except I will take it another step.  Have 2 types of accounts.  The first for people just playing for fun.  No tourneys, no ready go's, no credits basically.  The other is registered using a personal bank account, where you pay $1 to join.  WGT will then make 2 deposits like how Paypal does it.  You confirm the amounts, and you now have full system access.  That account you registered will have your name on it and much easier to match up to another profile, and it would be much harder for multi accounts.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 10:08 PM

Totally agree Niel, i think this is the easiest option to apply.

CSC 

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:26 AM

Great idea Niel, It's one i've never heard before.  It's nice to hear some new suggestions once in a while.

• BRATTT
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 11:18 AM

ok I will ask it Why?  Why when u advise WGT you get hassled and told that yes they did something ........and no  they didn't and still haven't to my knowledge..  I have been here a short time and have progresed to Amateur honestly............no cheating it took a long time but i got there............then i got better clubs and was  told  better balls would be an asset......What they didn't tell u was they last three rounds and there  gone I play that every day many more somedays. Why don't they tell u that u spend 94  credits every other day  too me its a cash crab and i object to it so i use now WGT balls and am resigned to the fact i won't get much better . I have complained about their chipping programm it works one day not the next...My putting sucks big time and have tried to find a way to get better but no luck so far......WGT is not blameless, and why don't on their  reply giver u a name to contact..............this has been going on the golf ball issue for  over a month they say they gave me them i never got them and have not found a way to prove that..... Thanks guys for letting me vent!!!

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 1:39 PM

Thought the question was "How?" not why. 

Bratt, what is wrong with the chipping and putting?  Both work just fine for me, and I dont see anyone else saying it doesn't work, only that its hard.  You have to approach this game similar to real golf, chipping to uphill holes, chipping downhill, chipping up to go back down (St Andrews 17 near the road), knowing when to go to pitch.  Its a learning process.

As for the balls, the forums are littered with information about balls and how long they last.  Even in the pro-shop under the ball characteristics it shows that they wear down, some faster then others.  So I would have to say that is your error, not WGT.

What is the issue with the missing balls?  Was it an offer and you never received, or you purchased and never received?  Just for information, if you lose a ball in the game its gone, when they wear out they are gone.  Just want to make sure you were aware in case you maybe used the balls you say are missing.

I can rectify that for you, shoot me a game invite, lets play and I will give you a free sleeve.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 2:07 PM

I'm with Neil, Bratt... Pitching, chipping and putting are fine..  just a very steep learning curve.  Works fine..

and I just pocketed another 450 credits from a silly mobile phone survey....

Look me up, let's play a bit... I will get you a sleeve, too.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 5:46 AM

BRATTT:
    My putting sucks big time

Look at this guide our friend Nivlac made for us all.

• PAGES
RSS