rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 16 2009 2:41 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 3:10 PM

TO VIEW THE CURRENT LEADERBOARD CLICK HERE

- Everyone Welcome to play

- 36 Holes, played on seperate days, cut will be made for the second day (cut will be top 15 players)

- Stroke Play

- Field Limited to 20 so start signing up now!!!

Yoy will play your rounds 1 and 2 by weekly stroke play tournaments which will only allow you to play once which will eliminate cheating, and remember when submitting a score it must always be honest because if it is not i can always check your score history!!!

If you are not eligible to play weekly stroke play, just play 18 holes but total honesty is needed please don't keep stopping your round and restarting it, because it is a tournament and would be unfair on others.

Sudden death: will be a nine hole (match play) between the first place ties to determine the winner

SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED

To view list of signups click Here

To submit a Round 1 score click Here (submit your weekly 18 hole stroke play score here at any time) 

DON'T POST RD 2 SCORES UNTIL CUT IS MADE

To submit a Round 2 score click Here (submit your weekly 18 hole stroke play score here at any time) must be different to week to round 1

To view scores for Round 1 click  Here

To view scores for Round 2 click Here

TO VIEW THE CURRENT LEADERBOARD CLICK HERE

Any problems or questions leave a message either on my wall or just reply below.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 3:28 PM

We're not allowed to access it. 

Best way to do a signup/score report sheet is to create a new FORM.  Fill out the fields you wish it to ask and it'll deposit the answers automatically into a spreadsheet for you.

Once you're done with the form you'll be able to view the spreadsheet for it.  Don't forget to SHARE the spreadsheet with the world (let us view without signing in) so we can all see it.

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 3:38 PM

Thanks it works now

• newzeeland
    21 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2009 11:51 AM

Till when we have to play the both rounds ?

NZ

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2009 1:18 PM

you play your rounds on any weekly stroke play tournament so you can only play once and don't pick an choose your rounds, hand

your cards in when your ready

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2009 11:07 PM

what week does scoring start do week 15 weeklys count ??      and  what weekly number does round 1 end ??   thx

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2009 12:17 AM

there is no time limit on rounds. as we are low on sign ups we will close sign ups on 20 players, so until 20 scores are posted there won't be a cut so you will be told when the cut is made. you can submit week 15 if you want

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2009 7:31 PM

ok cool boss   i posted my score and the date of it    so you can check my scoring history   look for that date      i shot a 64   -8    on 4-8-09 in the weekly tournament

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 2:10 AM

why is no one posting scores!!!! 

• newzeeland
    21 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2009 3:10 PM

Perhaps it's time to set a deadline and to continue with round 2.

NZ

• PAGES
RSS