Forums

Help › Forums

Getting your strokes down.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 23 2010 2:57 PM (1 replies)
  • GreggShark
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 12:13 PM

It took me a few days to realise that the best way to get off the HACK level is to keep playing 18 holes on the course your best at! My favourite is Kiahwa island and i've managed to get to amateur in 2.5 weeks.

Its a shame the makers of this game don't do more for the people who cannot afford to pay real money into it though. I would love a new driver so that i can actually hit the fairway with my first shots on some of the par 4's on St Andrews etc!! So far i have only managed to purchase some different balls that give you a bit more distance and spin and the trouble with those are that they are "loseable", unlike the ones you start with that go on forever.

If any of of you guys know a way of gaining a new driver or other prizes, please let me know.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 2:57 PM

Hi Greg

First, make sure you switch from your Beginner Clubs to your Starter clubs, that will give you more length. I wouldn't worry about the golf balls for now, just learn the shots and the courses. Once you are a solid pro, continually breaking par, then start worrying about the clubs. You should have enough distance with those clubs while you get the game down.

If you'd like, I'm happy to play a round with you some time. I'll use the Starter Clubs with you and we'll go from your tee box. Your clubs can do more for you than you think.

Let me know, and good luck!

RSS