Help › Forums

BPB is tearin' my a$$ up today...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 24 2010 4:34 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 9:55 AM

New clubs are helping - too bad I can't do anything with em...   especially my putter...  can't hit the side of a barn...  bah!

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 10:28 AM

RChapman2010:

New clubs are helping - too bad I can't do anything with em...   especially my putter...  can't hit the side of a barn...  bah!

My butt is pretty much two holiday hams smothered in under pants on that course since I started playing... :-(

Stupid Bethpage, lol

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 10:46 AM

Best post ever Iva .... makes the mind wander off ... :)

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 11:36 AM

Just finished the weekly 9 unlim., shot -2, 33...   putter's straightening out a bit now...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 12:45 PM

lvietri:

Not a pretty sight...lol. I played the single play 18, I shot 73...not bad considering I hit 2 fairways i think...

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 2:24 PM

Up until this week I've always struggled on BPB, and then a miracle happened.

On the single play 18, I shot a 68, which is by far my best score on that course. In the unlimited front 9 I actually hit a 31, which included a birdie at 7, and a rare round with no bogey's at all.

If I could just work out how to play the back 9 without throwing away shots, I'd seriously scare myself.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 3:26 PM

lvietri:

Mine to...the username suggest she has on a thong, I do believe...I'll just stick with the first picture I had in my head...lol

And RC...That couse is HARD for alot of us...lol...I don't even play it...I ain't missing nuttin though...Except frustration...lol...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 4:40 PM

GITrDONE:

lvietri:

Mine to...the username suggest she has on a thong, I do believe...I'll just stick with the first picture I had in my head...lol

And RC...That couse is HARD for alot of us...lol...I don't even play it...I ain't missing nuttin though...Except frustration...lol...

You guys are both silly...lmao

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 4:46 PM

Iva,

Bear with us .... We're Old (well at least I am) ... We play Golf on line ... (or try to) .. of course we are silly ... :)

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 5:09 PM

I'm old enough to know better but still to young to care...You'll get there one day lvietri...lol...And I got the silly part down patt...at a young age...lol...<O><O>...

All I can do is TRY to play this rediculous golf game...I love it, but it's all one sided...sort of like cheating on myself, with myself...Who's gonna tell...lol

• PAGES
RSS