Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 12:04 PM

YankeeJim:
    There's no friggin way you can stay inside the lines with all those steps and bats flying around and for crying out loud, look at that door!!!!

I've been getting the first picture mostly, but whenever I do well at coloring them in, I suddenly get the picture with the bats.

I'm not alone, many more people have experienced the same thing I have - NMS is purposely giving me more complicated drawings whenever they notice I'm doing well at the easy ones.

Stop messing with my game, NMS!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• TarheelsRule
    5,492 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 12:23 PM

I was playing your new game and experienced some slow loading.  I know it can't be my 9 year old laptop or the internet that I am stealing from my neighbor so it must be your crappy system.

Also I know I only got free clubs and balls but I just hit a 218 yard 5 iron with a 20 mph tail wind and it rolled almost 3 inches before it stopped, what a rip off, it should have backed up several feet.

I also am highly disappointed that I have to actually click 3 times to hit a golf shot, can't you guys give me something that let's me aim at the hole and have the computer take over from there.    For these prices we should get better 'stuff'.

In addition to this I had a player quit on me in a game today, can you not use water boarding on quitters so that I am not inconvenienced any more by them.

Thanks and can you make the game a little cheaper, I know it's free but I hear about people who don't work and they get Obama phones so maybe you can give me a few things.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:09 PM

YankeeJim:
    This isn't fair. Why can't everybody have the same picture to color in the weekly contest? …
    WGTpizza:
    … but whenever I do well at coloring them in, I suddenly get the picture with the bats …

Stop messing with my game, NMS!

Thank you for your complaints.  Here you'll find a sample picture of how well Mr. "BoloxInBrudges" did in that very same tournament you both are referring to ... Please notice the excellency of his traces and high talented taste choosing the proper crayons for the different lies ... Have to admit that perfection comes with patience and practice ... Keep trying fellas ... you are just doing fine !

Mr.NMS

Mr. "BoloxInBrudges" 17 scored on our Vatmancave Hills CC Front 9

Serious Note :  No disrespect towards Mr. "BoloxInBrudges", one of the greatest WGT member-player we all look up to with respect ... Cheers ! ... Q

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:14 PM

YankeeJim:
    There's no friggin way you can stay inside the lines with all those steps and bats flying around and for crying out loud, look at that door!!!! And your stupid crayons get dull so fast you have to buy more and TRY to keep staying inside the lines. Ya right, why don't YOU try it. 

Jim, its not the game its your coloring desk!  You need to do some table top maintenance.  Clear your table off or try a different table.  You might want to try getting this

l'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but ColorPro Toolkit makes my coloring smooth as a baby's butt and I haven't been outside the line in years!

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:17 PM

Quijotazo:
    Thank you for your complaints.

"COMPLAINTS"!? You are the most condescending forum moderator ever! If you were my employee I would have you fired!!!@# You are not allowed to talk to your customers that way! NMS is about to go out of business because they don't know how to treat their customers!!!!!

BoloxInBrudges  is obviously in league with NMS, and when he gets the "bat picture" NMS doesn't hit the button that forces him to draw outside of the lines, like they do for me.

I'm sick of this game - NMS never listens to it's community, it controls the outcome of my drawings, and is absolutely insulting to it's player base!!!!!!!!!

(am I doing this right?)

Quijotazo:
    Serious Note :  No disrespect towards Mr. "BoloxInBrudges"

Serious note - I second this sentiment. No disrespect toward anyone, this thread is all in good fun :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:21 PM

andyson:

YankeeJim:
    There's no friggin way you can stay inside the lines with all those steps and bats flying around and for crying out loud, look at that door!!!! And your stupid crayons get dull so fast you have to buy more and TRY to keep staying inside the lines. Ya right, why don't YOU try it. 

Jim, its not the game its your coloring desk!  You need to do some table top maintenance.  Clear your table off or try a different table.  You might want to try getting this

l'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but ColorPro Toolkit makes my coloring smooth as a baby's butt and I haven't been outside the line in years!

Very well said "andyson", thank you for backing us up here with your depth and amplitude, since you are one of our wisest advisers and graphic designers.  Just a small note :  This COLORPRO TOOLKIT is available only for "WHOSYOURDADYs" tier & up.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:28 PM

WGTpizza:
    .... to draw outside of the lines, like they do for me.

Hey pizzapie ( lol ) ... can you please send us your "CUCARACHA REPORT" with a Printscreen Image to analize it with our BUG-WATTERER just to see if something still moves after the first wack ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:40 PM

Quijotazo:
     This COLORPRO TOOLKIT is available only for "WHOSYOURDADYs" tier & up.

You're all a bunch of gummie sucking nogoodnik capitalist bastids!! How the hell am I suppose to get that nifty tool kit when all you are allowed to buy is the COLORPOOR TOOLKIT because you haven't colored 20 hours a day forever? 

I've had it. Besides, I discovered a new product that is going to make the competitors happy-tie melted crayons. When I melted mine together I saw it and it's a winner!

And yeah, there's competition out there and THEY let you use Sharpie Markers in all kinds of colors. Everything is perfect the first time you try. Very realistic, IMO. So there.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:41 PM

Quijotazo:
    Hey pizzapie ( lol ) ... can you please send us your "CUCARACHA REPORT" with a Printscreen Image to analize it with our BUG-WATTERER just to see if something still moves after the first wack ?

You would like that, wouldn't you?! You'd love to gather "proof" and "evidence" and attempt to discover the cause for my strife!!!

Look, Quijotazo - I'm not going to play the game of "proving my claims". I know NMS is controlling my drawing and there is nothing anyone can say to change my mind. NMS is a lieing pack of no-good cheats and I will never give them another penny of my money!

...if you need me, I will be playing my 212th consecutive game of NMS today, but first I need to buy my daily 12 pack of crayons, my daily color boost and I'm going to gift some parachute balls to rennie...

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:45 PM

p.s.,  (damn crayon broke AGAIN, had to go get some more for the p.s.) I have been in contact with the WCBA* and my legal people are putting together a class action suit because your paper sucks and you're ripping people off by making them color on both sides. Be warned.

*World Coloring Book Association.

RSS