Help › Forums

1 Year Anniversary at WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2010 2:58 PM (5 replies)
  • Trackterror03
    105 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 11:17 PM

Hi All Members of the WGT Community,

I just wanted to thank everyone at WGT on my 1 year anniversary here.

It has been a great 1st year playing here. Sometimes it has been frustrating, especially with the shot meter glitches I have endured, but mostly very enjoyable and challenging. I have met so many people, many who are now close friends. When I have asked for help, many people would step up and try to offer the aid and/or advice for the problems I have encountered. On the course, I try to reciprocate the same mentality by helping anyone I can. Those that know me are very familiar with my attitude towards helping others, in any way I can.

I have seen many changes since my 1st round and it just keeps getting better. One day soon, I sincerely hope that the new changes include a smoother meter. The developers have done an incredible job with this game we love and sometimes are obsessed with. Kudos's to you all!

Sincerely,

Trackterror03

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 12:21 AM

Congrats on the 1 year old anniversary. Glad the WGT community is as immportant to you as it is to me.... good luck to you =)

• BATISTA1234
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 2:13 AM

go all wgt players for making wgt go on for 1 year.

so keep on playing and get it up to 2 years

GO WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 4:41 AM

Trackterror03:
    The developers have done an incredible job with this game we love and sometimes are obsessed with

You don't know how right you are.I started playing and became obsessed so bad that it resulted in the loss of my job, my wife(good riddence), my car, my dog, and even my appetite!

So I decided to try playing Kiwiah backwards and low and behold,I got them all back.

Thanks alot WGT, I was happier when I was single...lol...

Congrats on the 1 year milestone, it is a game of "Up's and Downs" ain't it...

Larry 

• sylverhare75
    44 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 5:30 AM

I have just hit my one year also.. {today}.... odd how times flies when you are havin' fun...

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 2:58 PM

I share  your 1 yr anny,  and  I concur.   I have , and will still I am sure,  vented in the forums,  bu this is still the best  golf game I have found, and we can all hope  that it will do nothing but get better!

RSS