Forums

Help › Forums

Changes to the Elite Collection - Customize your WGT experience

Tue, Jan 3 2017 5:14 PM (172 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 7:11 AM

gedi83:
    Instead, what I think would be the single most helpful thing to these players is reducing the ready-go rake to 10% and adding 50% payout to places 11-20 (meaning 11-15 would get 150% and 16-20 would get back the entry fee). That would bring many of them a chance to at least stay even, or be close to that. Uneven lies and other non-standard competitions may help too...

I think WGT only takes 10% of rake as It is, and I doubt they would start to lose $$ just to fund the players who only score average in a ready go.   Players have got better at the game and where as before you might double your money now you might only break even with the same score.  Its up to us to score better not for WGt to lose money instead of us the players.  

gedi83:
    So, we've got the caps and towels in the elite collection now, which is not a bad thing, as people who may never amass 200-300k credits but can reach 20-30k now have something real to get as well. But I think you should consider bringing some prizes for the top players too. It doesn't have to be cash valued gift cards, but something practical that can actually be useful, unlike the golf rounds which quite surely almost nobody will use...

There's plenty of players with 100k++ credits and were very annoyed when WGT took away the chance of spending them.  Players would rather a $250 gift card than shirts & caps!  Or anything worthwhile to spend worthless credits on.lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 2:43 PM

chrisironsbones:
    I think WGT only takes 10% of rake as It is

Naw, it's 20%

50 x 100 is 5K...payout is 4K.

• SBcrooks
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 5:14 PM

Nearly 3 years late on this post, reason being,,, WGT STILL HAS THE ELITE INFO ON THERE FAQ PAGE,... 

Now that's the real dopey part.. We're the dopes , by the way

RSS