Help › Forums

Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! ....Merry Christmas !

Wed, Dec 19 2012 4:50 PM (111 replies)
  • Tommyknocker
    35 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 3:51 AM

WGTpizza:

renniw52:
    I don't think that WGT even saw this coming. 

I can confirm this to be true. The "surprise" that I have conveyed over this movement has been felt throughout the company and believe me, this is a GOOD surprise. We are all very proud of how the community has been interacting with each other, specifically the kindness and respect shown.

THAT is how we will foster a healthy community complete with an open line of communication and THAT is how this community will continue to mold this game according to their feedback.

And that, my friends, is something to be Merry about :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

It's all LegendCrusher's fault.  He started this.  :)  Hopefully, WGT will get in on the act, too.

Thanks to all those enjoying the giving season.  Just do it sooner so I can snag a putter pal next time.  Never used it, but my putting needs all the help it can get. LOL

I really liked the longest drive with the starter driver/ball.  I'll bet a lot of people forgot how it was when they started.

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 4:56 AM

WGTpizza:

borntobesting:

shoot I wish I had seen this earlier. I am close to needing to buy the 1000 hit putter pal again.

Considering the way things have been going around here lately - I would bet you will come across more than one more opportunity to be shown the holiday spirit that has taken over the forums :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Am still waiting for WGT to throw something into the pot,hopefully will happen soon.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 4:24 PM

100plus:
    Am still waiting for WGT to throw something into the pot,hopefully will happen soon.

Jeeze, WGT cannot throw into the pot...

Why you ask, easy.  If WGT gifts 1 thing for no reason to any player, then all players will have to be gifted.  I am sure that we here in the community can suffice the needs of all the little boys and girls in WGT land.  :)  

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 5:23 PM

Who would like another 1000 Putter Pal.......  Just one from me this time....lol.

26th post  gets one :)

-Roger

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 5:29 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    I am sure that we here in the community can suffice the needs of all the little boys and girls in WGT land.  :)  

OPY   iaaRft

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 5:51 PM

duffer is .....i hate saying this.....#2 lol.  24 to go

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 6:00 PM

Pass it on :) Great gesture & when I have enough credits built up then you all will see me on here gifting a prize... Thanks to everyone who is in the holiday spirit!!!!!

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 6:06 PM

+1

• Tommyknocker
    35 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 6:09 PM

mantis0014:

Who would like another 1000 Putter Pal.......  Just one from me this time....lol.

26th post  gets one :)

-Roger

I'd love one but, alas, I'm #4.  :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 6:40 PM

Bump. Next please.

RSS