Forums

Help › Forums

Pin placements

Tue, Jun 22 2010 1:52 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 3:23 PM

Does anyone know why only 1 or 2 pin placements are changed per 9 holes in Multi-Play?    

Why can't the entire 9 pins be changed?    

Why can't they be changed on a consistent basis.. say once a week rotating the courses?  

And it wouldn't hurt for WGT to announce that there are new pin placements out today on a particular course.

Just wondering.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 12:46 AM

Well currently pins only change on Bethpage Black. The entire 9 can... I think.

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 7:12 AM

Does anyone know why only 1 or 2 pin placements are changed per 9 holes in Multi-Play?    

Why can't they be changed on a consistent basis.. say once a week rotating the courses?  

And it wouldn't hurt for WGT to announce that there are new pin placements out today on a particular course.

Just wondering.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 10:04 AM

aceydeucey:

Just wondering.

There I believe a 4 pin placements on every hole at BPB and only one at kaiwah St. Andrews and Oakmont. The main reason I assume for not having more is that the greens in this game just like every other part are hd photos. They are not computer generated. It takes time and many many photos to make the courses and I assume the pin placements as well.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 6:21 PM

ALByrd60:

ALByrd60:

sooo   you want them to change more often  ,   but you want to be warned when they  do,   dont want much do ya. lol          does your local  course tell you when you check in at the pro shop,   oh  by the way the pins are in different places today?

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 6:29 AM

wizbang360:
    oh  by the way the pins are in different places today?

Ask 'em at the pro shop...LMAO

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 6:49 AM

I agree that it would make the game a bit more fun and challenging if the pin placement were changed regurly..I would want an aproach green grid tho from all iron shots,to help read the new pin places with out haveing to remeber every hole :)Im still new but i have read that this game has changed leaps and bounds from its release..That means that WGT is listning to our comments and is always changeing to make it better for the player!maybe thay will or already are working on pin placement issue???1 of you WGT guys need to comment on this and let us know if regular pin placements could make it into the near WGT future??

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 11:20 AM

try e-mailing WGT.  Sorry, I don't have the link to their email but i think its members@WGT.com or something like that. Hope this helps

-King

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 12:07 PM

Hi fellas,

We will be adding more pin placements in the future.  Unfortunately, due to the way we've setup our game and the cameras it does take a fair amount of production time to add new pin placements.  We have two sets of placements on our Product Release Roadmap currently and will add even more in the future.

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 1:34 PM

WGTniv:
    We have two sets of placements on our Product Release Roadmap currently and will add even more in the future.

Niv, do you have any idea when this might be updated as it is over 2 months old.

• PAGES
RSS