Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUBS????

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 8 2010 11:00 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Brocaveli
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 3:29 PM

when are you going to be able to do more with the country club instead of just be on one?Like hold yr own tournaments? ***, maybe create yr own course :)   Obviously this is the best free game out there. but could use some upgrades like....MORE COURSES!!!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 4:00 PM

Country Clubs are a brand new addition. There is more to come. :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 5:26 PM

I have one that took some time in my mind as what I wanted it to be. Valencia CC is a female only collection of the very best female WGT players. If you fit and you are from the USA, please post me and I will try to figure out how to include you. WGT has not, as yet made this easy to do...I'm in no rush, I want the best and it will happen. Valencia CC

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 6:05 PM

Our country club, Old Men & Proteges arew currently having a tourny. We set up the front 9 as 1, back9 as2 and the full 18 as 3. We use multi play so the scores are recorded by the opposing player. We use practice mode ans set different conditions for each round. Easy to do.

• JWHIBB
    265 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 7:07 PM

Is there a secret to getting into a country club?  I have been trying for 3 weeks...literally.  I have requested membership to I believe 3 different clubs and have yet to receive any response.  Not even a no or a message saying they received my request and are thinking about it.  Talk about giving a hacker a complex! 

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 7:34 PM

Hey SP... Can Iconian get in that club ???

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 9:31 PM

lvietri:

Hey SP... Can Iconian get in that club ???

Well, with the creditals that Iconian brings to the table, who am I to judge?

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 11:37 PM

SweetiePie:

Well, with the creditals that Iconian brings to the table, who am I to judge?

Why you're Sweetiepie to judge, of course!

ZZzzZZzz

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 7:01 AM

TheLighterDark:

Why you're Sweetiepie to judge, of course!

ZZzzZZzz

Thank You! I forgot

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 7:35 AM

SweetiePie:
    Valencia CC

SP-Is this still a course out there? I remember playing it back in the 70s when it was public. Sunset Hills in Thousand Oaks used to be public back then too as well as Montalvo in Ventura. Are they still there?

• PAGES
RSS