Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 11:41 AM

mrwalleyz:

Well said brother!

That "feel" could be considered as an organic internal calculation of 4 factors or more...most being memory driven. I'd almost bet that the accomplished "feel" player has a higher ceiling in this game than the player driven by charts and graphs ...

Cheers and the best to you and Ranger.

Mark

Well, I hope that is true, but there comes a point of no return sooner or later. I am old enough to know I may be teetering on that “point”, lol. I hope not, I have a ways to go to catch that JSmithers and I know through my mistakes that the ceiling is still out of sight. But, Father Time will have a say on that muscle memory at some point.

• gforce2017
    14 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 4:03 PM

well after reading the last 10 pages of all this, im probably the worst player in the whole world  no doubt.take a look at my stunning stats which is only because i play every game ranked ,whatever im just going to relax and drink beer because bitching wont do nothing to add whats already been said.Oh and but what  may be even more rediculous is that i spend alot  of money here, maybe at least since im here i could use a sleeve of golf balls too i LMAO ITS ALL GOOD ISNT IT JUST SWELL BEING HERE?

• kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS