Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • rangerBn275
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 8:26 PM

To WGT-

Hello... Would it be toooo much to ask for more Virtual golf clubs from brands like Callaway, Cleveland, Titleist etc etc.......... It would be nice to have these clubs to choose from instead of Taylormade, Ping and starter clubs... Since you all claim this is the closest to being real golf, then make it possible that all CLUB BRANDS are included... Thanks, thats my 2cents worth but i dont think it'll happen!!

• Rondingo
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 2:21 AM

CONGRATS to All the resent winners! I'm sure you are all very deserving, and are thankfull you were giving the oppurtunity to compete. It must have been Fun! I to wanted that same oppurtunity to Compete and hopefully win. And I Thought I was giving that. That is untill in the 3rd round, (3rd round meaning I made the Cut! Yoo Hoo! lol) and standing on the 18th green putting out and the put is on it's way to the hole,... I get.... BONG!!! ERROR 1002 You have been Disqualified! I'm like... What? HUH? DQ'd? How? Why? WTF is going On!! NO I could Not continue to put out. NO I could Not go on to the 4th round! NO I could Not do a Damn Thing!! SO.... I contacted WGT about this so that I could be re-instated before the deadline. And their reply was This....... Yes Ron we are Very aware of the "Error 1002" problem, and we are working towards repairing it. Here's a sleeve of WGT balls. Thank You  ........ Uumm is it just me or does anyone Else see a problem with this? Well let me tell how F***ing Pissed I Was!!! I searched the ENTIRE golf worl to find the REAL WGT course Just so I could take a road trip there and Run the ENTIRE Staff including the Greenskeeper over with the Damn Range Cart!!! JESUS FREIKEN CHRIST WGT,.... a sleeve of balls!!?? COME ON!!! Do You Have ANY Idea How HARD It Was For ME To Make The CUT!!! My God you People are  reminders of Street Thugs, Hoodlums, and Theives!!! Thanx WGT,.. thanx for making me Another One of the THOUSANDS of dissatisfied members!!! *boy do i wish i was Bill Murray in Caddy Shack with C-4 right now*  RONDINGO

PS, Stay tuned for more of the Nonsensable Actions.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 3:59 PM

Rondingo:

CONGRATS to All the resent winners! I'm sure you are all very deserving, and are thankfull you were giving the oppurtunity to compete. It must have been Fun! I to wanted that same oppurtunity to Compete and hopefully win. And I Thought I was giving that. That is untill in the 3rd round, (3rd round meaning I made the Cut! Yoo Hoo! lol) and standing on the 18th green putting out and the put is on it's way to the hole,... I get.... BONG!!! ERROR 1002 You have been Disqualified! I'm like... What? HUH? DQ'd? How? Why? WTF is going On!! NO I could Not continue to put out. NO I could Not go on to the 4th round! NO I could Not do a Damn Thing!! SO.... I contacted WGT about this so that I could be re-instated before the deadline. And their reply was This....... Yes Ron we are Very aware of the "Error 1002" problem, and we are working towards repairing it. Here's a sleeve of WGT balls. Thank You  ........ Uumm is it just me or does anyone Else see a problem with this? Well let me tell how F***ing Pissed I Was!!! I searched the ENTIRE golf worl to find the REAL WGT course Just so I could take a road trip there and Run the ENTIRE Staff including the Greenskeeper over with the Damn Range Cart!!! JESUS FREIKEN CHRIST WGT,.... a sleeve of balls!!?? COME ON!!! Do You Have ANY Idea How HARD It Was For ME To Make The CUT!!! My God you People are  reminders of Street Thugs, Hoodlums, and Theives!!! Thanx WGT,.. thanx for making me Another One of the THOUSANDS of dissatisfied members!!! *boy do i wish i was Bill Murray in Caddy Shack with C-4 right now*  RONDINGO

PS, Stay tuned for more of the Nonsensable Actions..

Ron this thread is about the US Virtual Open qualifying unlimited play rounds played months ago in the summer. The player with the lowest scored round and a random player won prizes. It's also annoucing random drawing winners of other Tourneys.  It's not about the US Open Flashback being played now. Notice it was started before you joined?

BTW, Superb avatar pic. Forza Ferrari.

• Smkyplyr984
    20 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 5:57 AM

bunch of dam cheaters...

• Smkyplyr984
    20 Posts

bunch of dam cheaters...

• Smkyplyr984
    20 Posts

bunch of dam cheaters...

• DirtyDW
    108 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 2:13 PM

WGT is always working with reps and golf companies I am certain.  WGT does not control if certain manufacturers/reps decide not to release the rights yet.  i'm sure they all want money...

So buy those balls or take some surveys and be thankful a chill game exists like this.  Its come far and it should keep moving forward...

• PoppoG
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 4:33 PM

Hey - I found out we don't have to take all those surveys! 

I read today that one of the tournaments (I think it was a closest to the hole) is actually paying, via random drawing, 3 prizes of 500 credits each!   I figure that if I play that tournament 4,000 times I will have a 1 in 50 chance to win enough credits to buy 1 sleeve of really good balls that will probably last me at least 2 days if I don't hit any in the water!  Who needs surveys when WGT is so generous!

• PoppoG
    12 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 3:06 PM

Wow!  I'm a winner!!!  I was just informed by WGT that I placed in the top 70 in the Bali-Hai closest to the pin contest.  I won 1.32 credits

I am so excited, I thought I would let all of you help me decide what to buy with my new-found treasure.  There are so many things I could purchase with nearly 1 1/3 points, I just cannot pick one.  Please help me!

• didanz
    102 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2013 6:32 PM

Yes its a joke.

I played a country club game ,cost 10.00 credits paying the top three.I came third and was paid out 1 .4.Go figure.

RSS