Forums

Help › Forums

Changes to the FAQ - Averages/Tier

Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:32 PM (131 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 8:12 AM

dragging this up again in the hopes for a bit of WGT--ICON/Pizza feedback.  Back when the changes first started, I was one of the first who experienced that MP had a drastic effect on your average...and tier. Since the "revisions", I was wondering how that had changed.  Here is the latest example. As a TM (with about 25 rounds in that tier), I played a legend friend in a MP. I started the round at 62.68....won the match and dropped to 61.28....a bit steep I thought.  I then went and played St. Andrews front nine in a stroke game and shot 29. The average went from 61.28 to 61.16. I realize that is the easiest 9 on the game, but...still seems a bit skewed. 9 hole MP (with no stroke total and conceded putts) dropped it 1.4 while a 29 dropped it .12

I guess the question to WGT would be...do you think the current set up is locked in place, or, are you still watching and plan further modifications to it.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:32 PM

Ducati916:
    dragging this up again

Ducati916:
    I guess the question to WGT would be...do you think the current set up is locked in place, or, are you still watching and plan further modifications to it.

Nothing is set in stone. This thread is now locked, feel free to "drag this up" again in a new thread.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS