Downtime TONIGHT Starting @ 11PM PDT

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 30 2010 10:57 PM (7 replies)
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 4:23 PM

In case you haven't seen the News section yet,

http://wgt.com/news/archive/2010/05/30/downtime-tonight-may-30th.aspx

Heads up!  There will be a brief window of downtime tonight starting at 11:00 PM PDT and will last about 2 hours.  Tonight's downtime should address the white screen and disappearing info box errors that we have seen the last couple of days.  It is also setting up the framework for the upcoming Major tournaments. 

Please be sure to save your games in progress before the downtime and clear your caches once we return.

Rumorsquash:  Oakmont is not releasing tonight.  You will be able to play Oakmont starting on June 1st.  However, if you want to get a quick look you can check out the blog on my profile. =)

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 5:08 PM

I noticed in a match this afternoon, that the version number had gone up since the last upgrade on Wednesday.  From .14 to .15.  Just curious, what changed?

Warren

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 6:51 PM

WGTniv:
    However, if you want to get a quick look you can check out the blog on my profile. =)

Even par through 7!! Whoa........

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 9:21 PM

Tresclub:
    I noticed in a match this afternoon, that the version number had gone up since the last upgrade on Wednesday.  From .14 to .15.  Just curious, what changed?

That was likely the first patch that was issued the day or two after the update that featured the SuperTri driver.  A few basic fixes went out to the website and the game.  That's why the increase in version was so minimal.  Changes in the hundredths column of the release version indicate that the in-game changes are rather insignificant and usually just involve a quick fix or some code optimization.  Aside from the version number changing you wouldn't notice that anything was different.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 9:32 PM

Thanks Niv.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 10:04 PM

WGTniv:

Oakmont is releasing tonight.

:D

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 10:17 PM

Whoa-good way to get whacked. Have you any idea just how big a hammer Niv has? Makes Thor's look like a hobby hammer. Look out............

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 10:57 PM

Speaking of which... 

See you on the other side... 

RSS