Forums

Help › Forums

Hi

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 23 2010 7:34 AM (3 replies)
  • overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 6:26 PM

I officially joined this site yesterday but have been playing for a bit as a guest beforehand to try out the game*.  It's a very good game, i mean for an online game it's pretty advanced :).

About my life: Well i'm not doing too much right now, i finished high school and don't want to go to uni yet so just relaxing at home.  And yeah, nothing much :P.

I play quite a few online games, mostly football/soccer related but i thought a golf game would be fun and remembered someone saying about this game a while ago...

*Actually it was because i turned 18 yesterday so rather than bother to lie about my age i thought it would be better just to wait and practice so that when i joined i could put down some good scores off the bat, lol.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 9:12 PM

overthetop2:
    Actually it was because i turned 18 yesterday so rather than bother to lie about my age i thought it would be better just to wait and practice

You made a wise decision ott2. Welcome to WGT.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 6:43 AM

Yup and welcome. This is indeed a fantastic game!

Greg.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 7:34 AM

And a (belated) happy birthday...

Welcome to the fun and like I told my own when she hit 18.... "What? You don't have a job, yet?! Get off the computer and GET ONE!!"...                   LOL!  j/k  =)

RSS