Help › Forums

Looking for players

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 6 2009 8:20 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cigrpro13
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 11:18 PM

Looking for players (friends) to enjoy many rounds of golf with.  Doesn't matter status or gender, just looking to play fun golf and enjoy a chat or two.  It's better playing with others, besides, who's going to believe me if I make a hole-in-one without witnesses!  lol

• dacsyr1
    26 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2009 10:05 AM

Feel free to invite me. If I am freed up I will play with anyone. But, please remember that I have over 160 friends on my list so I may already be in a game and send a decline. Do not feel like I am ignoring you. Just in a round with others.

Best regards, dacsyr1 (David)

• hokulee
    9 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2009 11:38 PM

I'm available, although I am "Hack" status. I have never played a game of real golf, but I've liked virtual golf for a long time, and I am improving pretty quickly.

• bofelite
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2009 2:40 PM

Hi, i'm also Hack tier but would like to join you when I  can.

BOFELITE

• Bigdewp60
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2009 5:49 PM

Hey! Im always up for a good game and chat. Amateur tier but will play with any caliber. Fell free

Bigdewp60 (Taylor)

• Boydy6969
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2009 4:00 AM

Hi,

im looking to invite a freind to play and wandered if anyone can let me know how to do this.

Thx

Iain

• LincolnFStern
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2009 2:00 PM

Hey everyone, I'm looking for people to play with, the more friends I have the more chance someone will be online when I am.  I play often so add me to your friends everyone!

• Bot4rd
    3 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2009 3:30 PM

Hello all,

Been here a few days now and just played the free tournaments, doing ok the putting is the key really getting on fairway/greens in reg just taking a zillion putts to sink it.

Only a hack but happy to play with anyone.

Speak soon take it easy!

• Zephaniah20
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2009 7:53 PM

ditto...the putting is killing me! :) ....add me to your friends list...i'd love to play anyone

• jollygreen
    20 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 1:32 PM

we are looking for players who are here to play for fun at any level and join our ladder at www.wgt.agls.org.uk

mainly all of us here dont think we have any chance of winning tournies on wgt, so we reister here and play among ourselves, why not look it up and give it a try

• PAGES
RSS