Help › Forums

money games

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 21 2013 8:45 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • acejaswon
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 10:23 PM

world golf tour. should make money game .  so u can play people for real money .and tournaments for real cash games ect. that would make world golf tour the best online golf game on the net

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:02 AM

acejaswon:

world golf tour. should make money game .  so u can play people for real money .and tournaments for real cash games ect. that would make world golf tour the best online golf game on the net

One major problem here is that it is illegal in so many places and states

Or so I understand

Mick

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 1:13 PM

If you check out the Tournaments section, you'll see that many Tournaments offer actual prizes that aren't credits, such as trips, gift cards, and even items from real Country Clubs. 

While cash rewards aren't one of them, gift cards are pretty much the same thing.

• WhoMadeWho
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 1:34 AM

Yes it would be great to be able to put a wager on our round eg. 10c etc........If you quit you lose your money :)

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 5:45 AM

WhoMadeWho:

Yes it would be great to be able to put a wager on our round eg. 10c etc........If you quit you lose your money :)

These do exist the minimum is 100 credits.  It is under match play challenge under the multiplayer game tab.

Cheers

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 5:50 AM

I wouldn't play those for two reasons. I don't gamble, and I lose most of the time anyway, I would be bankrupt in no time!

Greg.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 2:59 PM

PorkyWalrus:
    I wouldn't play those for two reasons. I don't gamble, and I lose most of the time anyway

Another good reason, Greg.... why would you wager your real money on a game where something like a dodgy swing meter could ruin your chances?

No thanks.  =)

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 3:09 PM

Snaike:

PorkyWalrus:
    I wouldn't play those for two reasons. I don't gamble, and I lose most of the time anyway

Another good reason, Greg.... why would you wager your real money on a game where something like a dodgy swing meter could ruin your chances?

No thanks.  =)

Can you imagine how many Pros would suddenly go from 68 averages to 77 if that happened?

• troutman99
    53 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 9:33 PM

I am definitely hoping that WGT will eventually bring cash games into the mix much like Pokerstars or Full Tilt Poker.  I think it would be much appreciated as this is a skill game and people should have a chance to make money with it. I can guarantee you there would be no shortage of people that would pay to play and WGT could create a vigorish system for each game hosted. Sounds good. Anyways, keep swinging!

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 10:16 PM

In contrary, they dropped items with cash values, e.g. real $$ gift cards in the "Elite" shop, to allow for participants in more states and countries (gaming laws, AFAIS).

• PAGES
RSS