Forums

Help › Forums

Country Clubs, invites, and requests...Problems

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 11 2010 10:26 PM (2 replies)
  • wheelchairmike
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 8:57 PM

My Friend has just opened a countryclub and sent me a request to join him ,but  never recieve the request and tried to join his club," LONGHORNS" . But it says I have already been sent a request that I've never got .And we are stuck at this point please help resolve problem...thank you wheelchairmike@wgt.com / snakedotor101@comcast.net

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 9:02 PM

did you send this message to members@worldgolftour.com?  

You would probably get a much faster response and not have to expose your private email address to the general public.... 

But, it's your choice.

Peace.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 10:26 PM

Hi Mike,

When a club owner sends you an invite you'll receive an email with a link to confirm that you wish to join the club.  The invitation is sent to the email that is registered on your WGT account, so be sure you are looking in the right email inbox.  It is possible emails from WGT are being collected in your spam/trash folder, so please check both of those folders and make sure you are accepting emails from members@worldgolftour.com.

Your friend can send you another request to join, but he must cancel the invitation that is currently active.  If there is an invitation currently active your name will be shown on the club owner's list when he/she views the club's profile.  Pending invitations can be canceled by the owner by clicking the red X that is located next to the player's name.  Once the invitation is cleared and your name is removed from the club owner's user list it can be sent again.

Hope that helps. =)

RSS