Forums

Help › Forums

WGT St Andrews Championship Winners

Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:44 AM (48 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 8:48 PM

Congratulations to all the winners once again! You all played very well. Good luck on the next WGT tournament.

This is "The Winner's Circle". This isn't "The Whiner's Circle".

C'mon guys, let's be friendly here.

• Slaughterer420
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 3:47 AM

This game is the second most greedy game I ever played on a browser.  Good-bye and good ridens you can keep your starter clubs and junk WGT balls, this amatuer rated player is gone. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 11:13 AM

Slaughterer420:

This game is the second most greedy game I ever played on a browser.  Good-bye and good ridens you can keep your starter clubs and junk WGT balls, this amatuer rated player is gone. 

What's the problem? You seem to be progressing perfectly normally as far as I can see from your games played.

Just a heads up, this game is hard. ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:25 PM

DylynJ:
    As i've previously explained WGT and I have dealt with these issues privately and they have been resolved.

Apparently not. You're back on the sauce. What does body builder wife Janet think of this regression? Does that mean my deposition isn't going to happen? You disappointment me little one. :-(

p.s., You forgot sycophant, Mensa.  :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:57 PM

What about the wife and the deposition?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:02 PM

Heh-He got in one of those urinating matches and saw more important things in his life than a virtual mish mosh of rats and such. Good on him, he left on his terms.

The depo-what's up with the depo you keep avoiding?

RSS