Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Blitz No.1?

Sat, May 8 2010 7:11 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:07 AM

Just played it, to see what it was like. It was just CTTH with points. Still good though. Until I looked at the leaderboard. Seems I'm No.1... out of 1!

1,644 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:26 AM

I think the leaderboard seems to be broken.... (they're not used to sorting in descending order around these parts)

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:02 AM

Just double-checked on this website's leaderboards, and it says I'm 47th, not 1st. It seems to only be the in-game leaderboard that is broken.

And Avatar, I know I'm bad, but I'm not THAT bad to really be last place!

Am I?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:13 AM

Where is this Blitz CTTH?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:14 AM

LOL-took me a while, Rich but I found it. It's a Facebook game.

http://apps.facebook.com/wgt_blitz/

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:23 AM

Oh yeah, maybe I should of said it was on Facebook.

It's been a while since I've done a post, OK? I'm having to re-learn!

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:33 AM

Hi guys,

We're checking into this, but just FYI this event was meant to only be accessed through facebook and not actually through the website.  More information about this exciting new twist on an old game mode can be found there and we encourage everyone to login to FaceBook, give it a few tries and let us hear your feedback.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:46 PM

The Blitz is awesome. The page is set-up good too. I played three CTTH at Kiawah and won the Platinum award, but couldn't find it anywhere. I like the scoring system along with the graphics and accumulated 87000 points. I found it difficult to keep adding more points to qualify for the driver (120,000 needed). I was getting an average of 7000 points per hole adding more when I hit it closer than before. But when I finished the 9 holes, I noticed I only accumulated roughly 10000 more points.

It's a great set-up everybody, and let me tell you, that swing meter is buttery smooth. Not one lag (Please, don't turn this thread into a meter thread). The games physics where relatively good too. Just a few freezes during ball flight, but nothing to get excited about. I was able to login using that link Jim posted, otherwise I couldn't find anything on this site to get me to the login page on Facebook.

The whole game is accessible on that one Facebook page, and everyone is able to play the game there, just like here. I thought that was pretty cool. WGT has knocked another one out of the park with the Facebook golfing Blitz challenge. IMO

Enjoy everyone.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:50 PM

Richard4168:

The Blitz is awesome. The page is set-up good too. I played three CTTH at Kiawah and won the Platinum award, but couldn't find it anywhere. I like the scoring system along with the graphics and accumulated 87000 points. I found it difficult to keep adding more points to qualify for the driver (120,000 needed). I was getting an average of 7000 points per hole adding more when I hit it closer than before. But when I finished the 9 holes, I noticed I only accumulated roughly 10000 more points.

It's a great set-up everybody, and let me tell you, that swing meter is buttery smooth. Not one lag (Please, don't turn this thread into a meter thread). The games physics where relatively good too. Just a few freezes during ball flight, but nothing to get excited about. I was able to login using that link Jim posted, otherwise I couldn't find anything on this site to get me to the login page on Facebook.

The whole game is accessible on that one Facebook page, and everyone is able to play the game there, just like here. I thought that was pretty cool. WGT has knocked another one out of the park with the Facebook golfing Blitz challenge. IMO

Enjoy everyone.

I have to agree. And any game where I'm 47th HAS to be good, right?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:51 PM

Whatever you have in your bag goes with you. There's no option to change  there so go prepared.

• PAGES
RSS