Forums

Help › Forums

Alright This has to Stop

Fri, May 7 2010 5:30 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 12:45 AM

My shed, attic, and out-house are stacked to the roof with awards. Please, no more awards! I don't have any place to put them.

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 1:40 AM

Except the YIPS award. I could use a few more of those.

• MrMonavie
    4 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2010 3:36 AM

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flicklives
    33 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:53 AM

MrMonavie:

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

These awards are rediculous. someone is smoking crack!

We dont have time for all these stupid awards

Awards recognize achievement.
    They are an encouragement of good behavior.

Folks who feel good about their abilities are more likely to be happy, content and motivated.

When they are recognized for their efforts, they will also continue in their desire to excel.

But mostly they are fun, and give us a little ego-boost when we see our award proudly displayed.

Nothing wrong with the awards...except I would like to see a "ding stat" and maybe a "King of Ding" award.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:17 PM

All I can say flick is that if wgt didn't fart once in awhile you would smother to death :-)))

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:34 PM

Too many i can see.....Not worth nothin they are.....Only collect the positive i try..reward not the tin in my hand that i hold.....a mouse yes i use......with gold award could use sum balls to mean somethin......Hmmmm hmmmmm

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:41 PM

Agreed.

Less awards, more stats and leaderboards!!

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 3:13 PM

It  has been 2 weeks since i`ve played  and 1st game back i reached the green putted  for a bird the wow 24hrs later the awards are still coming, WGT these are just to much .

• GinoBambino
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 3:23 PM

WHATSAMATTAU?

THESE AWARDS ARE A JOKE...

I  WISH THEY SPENT THEIR TIME IMPROVING THE ACCURACY OF THE MATH, AND THE UP HILL SLOPES AND ANGLES.

WHEN A BALL GOES UP HILL FASTER AND FARTHER THAN DOWN HILL THEN THEY NEED TO ADJUST.

WHEN THE BALL IS ON THE ROUGH, OR FRINGE, I DON'T NEED THEM TO BUILD-IN MUFFED SHOT.

NOW ABOUT EVERY ROUND I HAVE AT LEAST 1 0R 2 HOLES WHERE YOU HAVE A 15 FT PUT WITH THE MAX BEING 30' AND SET THE METER FOR 15' AND BALL TAKES OFF FOR 50-60 FT AWAY.  OR THE SAME SHOT ONLY MOVES 4-5 FT?

PLEASE, WORK ON THESE GOOF'S, WE NEED TO HAVE BETTER MATH.

I LOVE THIS GAME, AND PLAY IT OFTEN.  BUT JUST WANT TO SEE IT TWEAKED TO BETTER ACCURACY ON THE MATH, AND ANGLES/SLOPES.

FORGET THE MEANINGLESS AWARDS....ESPECIALLY STACKED LIKE THEY ARE NOW. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 3:34 PM

GinoBambino:

I LOVE THIS GAME, AND PLAY IT OFTEN.  BUT JUST WANT TO SEE IT TWEAKED TO BETTER ACCURACY ON THE MATH, AND ANGLES/SLOPES.

FORGET THE MEANINGLESS AWARDS....ESPECIALLY STACKED LIKE THEY ARE NOW. 

WGTNiv pointed out in another thread that award people and game people are 2 different departments and in no way are the peripherals taking away from the game play development.

He said it without shouting, too. Easier to understand that way.   :-)

• PAGES
RSS