Forums

Help › Forums

Hello from a "Newbie"

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 29 2010 6:14 PM (6 replies)
  • jmastro
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 8:47 AM

Hello fellow golf nuts!  Joined a few months ago and have not refined my game enough to play a round with other members yet.  It's amazing how the game reflects my real golfing issues...unless I devote lots of time to playing/practicing, my swing is never consistent enough to score well.

Was hoping to eventually meet some of you nice folks and play some rounds with you.

Enjoy the game!

JM

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 11:27 AM

welcome jmastro.  You say golf nut, my wife says I am just plain nuts.  Keep practicing.  

cheers

• PSUrangers11
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 11:30 AM

jmastro:

Hello fellow golf nuts!  Joined a few months ago and have not refined my game enough to play a round with other members yet.  It's amazing how the game reflects my real golfing issues...unless I devote lots of time to playing/practicing, my swing is never consistent enough to score well.

Was hoping to eventually meet some of you nice folks and play some rounds with you.

Enjoy the game!

JM

Sometimes I feel like a nut!  haha.. welcome.. feel free to send me a friend invitation!  We'll play sometime!

• jmastro
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 11:56 AM
    Thanks, PSU, will do!!
  • jmastro
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 12:01 PM

Mine too!  Hey, b0gey, I see you're into hockey.  I'll change my avatar just for the next series with the Habs...in case you don't recognize it, that's Ken Dryden, HOF goaltender for those great Canadiens teams of the 70's.  

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 4:00 PM

Yup and welcome from this only not, but cornball!

Greg.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 6:14 PM

I think the Habs used all they had to get by the Capitals.  Only time will tell.

Cheers

RSS