Forums

Help › Forums

Hi everyone

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 28 2010 10:14 PM (7 replies)
  • Creolehuman
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 3:14 AM

Hiya everyone hope everybodies having fun like i am on Wgt, great site though trying to find friends to play against i've tried adding friends by clicking on the friends button but haven't got any replies & can't seem to write to anyone to ask them to join my friends list, anyone who would like a match is welcome to contact me, i'm only on hack tier at the moment so i'm sure your whip my ass lol but that's what u get being a rookie lol.

The only thing i have a problem with the game is that you can't put Draw or Fade on the ball without miss hitting the stroke meter & there's no British courses except St Andrews Old Course front 9 which is great to play & had a few great practice rounds on. I have seen in the news section & forums that there adding the back nine which i'm looking forward to but it would be great to see more UK courses here like Wentworth, Glen Eagles, The Belfry & The K Club plus. Anyway hope to hear from you & happy hacking kind regards Leigh.

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:44 AM

Hi and welcome!  I have added you as a friend.  This game is a lot of fun and VERY addicting!  Ask my wife!  Anyway, I have been here for a little while and if you have any question, feel free to ask.  Hope to play together soon!

jcs89

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 4:41 PM

Same sentiments from me as jcs, glad to play a round whenever, here comes a friend invite.

Greg.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 7:06 PM

Hey! Welcome to WGT, it really is a great game. If you have any questions feel free to ask, or check the FAQs over there (----->) Anyway, good luck!

Rehill

• smiley74
    3 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 3:20 AM

does anyone know how to open up wolf creek and tahoe for stroke play??

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 3:24 PM

hi smiley,their not available for stroke play....yet,hopefully in the near future.

for now only beth,kiawah and st. andrews is for stroke play

• winslow123
    15 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 9:32 PM

hey  welcome to our universe   Im adding you to my friends list in a second  any time you want to play just hit me up

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 10:14 PM
    Hi Leigh, Sent a friend invite too, hope to play against you soon. I've been here a couple of weeks now and it is really a great place. Loads of fun.
RSS