Forums

Help › Forums

Shot 34 on BPB front 9

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 27 2010 4:35 PM (5 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 6:03 AM

I know this is probably nothing to brag about for most of you, but I'm really proud of it, seeing as though I had just shot +13 on St A's the game previously...  not sure what happened, or what I did, but I was pegging the meter and making putts...   looking forward to the next set of tourneys!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:28 PM

Way to go man! BPB is a tough one to conquer, it's easier from here out. 

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:42 PM

Congrats man!  Great work.  My one time low score on that course took me from Pro to Master, and I have not returned to that God-Forsaken place since!  St. Andrews is a weird place.  When it first came out, I could not play it for *** and thought it was the hardest course here.  Now for some reason it's the easiest and can almost guarantee me a low 30's score.  I loathe the layout and the scenery, but it's my go-to when I need a  score to make me feel good.  You'll get it.  One day that whole place will just "click" with you.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 3:31 PM

Way to go Chap! Everyone here was just as jazzed as you are now the first time of going under par at Beth. Playing #5, 7 and 9, while trying to preserve an under par round takes courage. Still....

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 3:31 PM

Nicely done. Takes a few rounds under your belt to kinda get the hang of everything. You'll be shooing 27's in no time

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 4:35 PM

nicely done, before you know it these rounds will become 2nd nature...

cheers

RSS