Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nation Tournament

Mon, Jun 18 2012 4:17 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • macbar
    79 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 6:20 AM

Just received the email notification about this tournament this morning. Since it started yesterday, I am unable to participate. Thanks, WGT. It would have been rather nice to have been notified about the tournament last week instead of a day after it started and is closed for new entries.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:21 AM

sorry to ear this ,i got the invite  one day before it strated ,so is most of the player i have talk to .   even if i played this course a few times (because its been on a while )  its no easy tourny :)  

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:23 AM

got my email today too

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 9:15 AM

Sorry that the email was delayed, we will work on getting it out earlier

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:41 PM

esssy:

WGTadmin2:

as emails are no use to us here for the game why cant wgt just put a post up and saying the tournament has started.

now this tournament just been on my game screen after two rounds have already been played and complete joke thank you if we are all WGT NATION MEMBERS and i see the same old story with the elite group are the ones only playing so why are we part of wgt nation membership for in the first place if these tournaments are only going to certain players to play for >????????????????????????????????.

ESSSY

It was announced on the message board the day before it started and was on the list of free Tournaments in game play.

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:41 PM

i tried to enter but was told im not elegable. i have the pretty little flag next to my name so im a little confused. My opinion is that this wgt nation caper is a farce.I think its just another way of saying"look how many members we have" just like the "like" button on lamebook. In hindsight i totally agree with essy as written above why is it the elite get privelages and us sloggers get shunted?? No offence to the elite btw.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:14 PM

troyronaldson:

i tried to enter but was told im not elegable. i have the pretty little flag next to my name so im a little confused. My opinion is that this wgt nation caper is a farce.I think its just another way of saying"look how many members we have" just like the "like" button on lamebook. In hindsight i totally agree with essy as written above why is it the elite get privelages and us sloggers get shunted?? No offence to the elite btw.

Did you try yesterday during the first round? It's a 4 round thing with one round per day instead of having 3-4 days to play each round.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:08 PM

WGTadmin2:

Actually Admin2.....  I'm not really fussed about all this email issues, I get all the emails from ya's

..... but, I receive your Emails 2 days after. 

That could be a problem with Tourny schedules.

With modern day technology... I don't think that's good enough.... We at least should get the mails the next day.

-Roger

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 12:07 PM

Hi

We checked into it and it seems the issue is that rd1 ended on Thursday. I suspect it's email to blame, since it arrived too late. We will look into it and see what happened there.

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS