Forums

Help › Forums

golf friends

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 19 2010 2:28 AM (9 replies)
  • jastheace
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 12:06 PM

hi all am jason from the uk, only on here a week so far and love the game except for one very annoying thing, people who quit cause they not winning, i am looking for golfing friends who will not quit no matter how poor they may be playing. if so friend request me . many thanks guys and girls 

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 12:51 PM

A great way to get good hard playing friends is to do just what jast has done.

Plus doing this.

Every time you find someone to compete with, where giveing up is not an option to them. wright there name down and add them to your players list. Soon you have a good bunch of reliable players. You can then send them messages as to when your available for a round.

• PedroCamara
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 1:09 PM

I just added you Jas.

I fell the same way. Those who do that should be penalised in some sort of way... for example i just got one of those "fellows" who do just that. (*edited* is the nick).

It's not fair to us...

Regards form Portugal.

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 1:41 PM

Hi Jason - Welcome  Just added

Mick

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 5:24 PM

Yup and welcome from this non-quitter!

Greg.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 10:17 PM

hi from a brit in s.e.asia and a non-quitter added you hope thats ok!

• swabby118
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 12:05 AM

hey add me to world golf .   i am  josh from the us

• trevorh68
    24 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 2:09 AM
    Hi Jason Welcome to wgt, am loving it here too. Have added you to my list...not one for quitting here either
  • Hootowl9
    392 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 2:28 AM

Hello Jason,

I just found this site and think I'm hooked! :) I'm still learning my way around this sight. @ age 63 my computer skills are not the best.  I'm from Wisconsin but now live in Las Vegas at this time. (well,..Henderson, NV soon but still in the Vegas valley)

In any case, I'm just rated a "Hack" at this point, but won't quit.

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 7:30 AM

Hi Jason and welcome!

You seem to have a pretty good score after only 13 rounds!

I'm a non-quitter too so I've added you if you don't mind. So if you see me online after 8:00 PM Eastern (1:00 AM for you if you're a "late bird"), send me a buzz! Before that, it's not guaranteed, familly matters you know?! ;-)

Rob

RSS