this bloody game.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 17 2010 10:24 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 8:38 AM

hello to all.

I'm additied to this bloody game is there any drugs i can by over the counter to stop playing, please please........Anyway say hello if you notice me and say hello

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 11:57 AM

Hello...............and no..............sorry...............you're hooked

Mick

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 12:14 PM

luckysump:

hello to all.

I'm additied to this bloody game is there any drugs i can by over the counter to stop playing, please please........Anyway say hello if you notice me and say hello

Nothing short of playing real golf every waking minute. 

Joe

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 12:51 PM

Yup and welcome. If there was a prescription for being addicted to this, I wouldn't want it!

Greg.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 1:46 PM

What you will find is that this site represents a huge collection of Alcoholics Anonymous who still drink but use a different name.

• Daveey
    35 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 2:03 PM
    That could be possible, as I am neither an alcoholic nor anonymous. But yet I sit here and am enjoying a glass of cab and wondering if I need to purchase a driver or clubs? Has anyone here bought anything? If so... What and is it worth it? DIAMOND DAVE
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 2:10 PM

Daveey:
    That could be possible, as I am neither an alcoholic nor anonymous. But yet I sit here and am enjoying a glass of cab and wondering if I need to purchase a driver or clubs? Has anyone here bought anything? If so... What and is it worth it? DIAMOND DAVE

You can go to any member site and peek into their bag, into their stats, into their awards, into...everything they have done here. Give it a go. It's fun and gives one goals to set.

• Daveey
    35 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 2:17 PM
    I have been doing just that, What made me post for the first time, was a picture of a girl staring at me! Anyway, nice to say hi and meet you here. Still dont know what to do about spending money for clubs, or just trying to get free credits somehow. As for a goal to set, what do you have in mind? Or what have you set? I have been playing WGT on and off since the start. Let me know what you think, or even some tips on getting better clubs etc. Thx Sweetie!
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 2:37 PM

Daveey:
    As for a goal to set, what do you have in mind? Or what have you set?

In about a week, SP will be one year old. I have always set small goals that I knew were achievable in inches with a desire to do so. I have never rushed into any aspect of play, but rather, wishing to simply learn something from where I was at the time. It takes time and it is all good time. We would all love to play as well as Lee, Bollo, Jake, and we can. The road is longer for some of us but still leads to the same destination. Take the path that fits you, have a ball on the walk and we shall both end up at the end. Right now my goal is to break 100 at the Oakie CTTH...I'm at 102+. I'll make it.

• Daveey
    35 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 2:54 PM

The road is longer for some of us but still leads to the same destination. Take the path that fits you, have a ball on the walk and we shall both end up at the end.

That is the best thing I have read in the last year or so! Makes total sense.

Still wondering about the credits VS spending money, Is it worth it for a pay off sooner rather than later?

Btw, what is SP? I am wondering if this question is obv, or am I just being dense atm.

• PAGES
RSS