Forums

Help › Forums

are premium tournaments illegal

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 9 2012 6:15 AM (2 replies)
  • JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 7:43 AM

I've had a few players in my country club say that it is illegal in certain states.. which i knew nothing about.. i guess i just assumed it was part of the game.. can anyone tell me if there is any truth to this.. I'm from ohio and have never heard of any laws about it.. if someone could please give me more information about this id really appreciate it

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 4:17 AM

JoshuaHay23:

I've had a few players in my country club say that it is illegal in certain states.. which i knew nothing about.. i guess i just assumed it was part of the game.. can anyone tell me if there is any truth to this.. I'm from ohio and have never heard of any laws about it.. if someone could please give me more information about this id really appreciate it

Well it is same rules from same Country  they can play but never win like my self.It is not right but this is WGT damn it

• coolsenior
    989 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 6:15 AM

I live in Illinois, and they are one of the states that considers it gambling , so I cant play in these tournaments.You can have free tournaments, with members contributing credits, and gifting items from the pro shop.

coolsenior(Dick).

RSS