Forums

Help › Forums

Frustrated...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:05 PM (2 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 2:16 PM

Just can't seem to get it right... how can you practice the same shot/hole over? I love this game but it's frustrating me today...

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 4:26 PM

The only way I'd know how to do that is to keep playing the course that the hole is on. There are no other ways to practice here other than to play practice rounds, which will not affect your average scoring.

Hope you will invite me again despite my issues which caused me to unintentionally disconnect.

Keep playin'. Be determined to have way more fun than frustration!

Greg.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:05 PM

RChapman2010:

Just can't seem to get it right... how can you practice the same shot/hole over? I love this game but it's frustrating me today...

I first started playing this game via the ESPN arcade.. played the pinehurst challenge a few times but didn't really think much of it for about a week.

Then I actually discovered that the game has full courses and is free!? Hell yeah.

The best way to practice is to just play the game. I must admit this is definitely the most realistic golf game i've ever played. Frustrating at first? Indeed. In real golf you play a lot better the more you get to know the holes on the course. This isn't any different.

There is no way to practice the same hole over and over... but there is a "practice" option to play 3 random holes on a given course. This can be valuable to new players to get a feel for the game and learn the parameters and elements.

The best way is to jump in and play full rounds on all courses.

The frustration is part of the challenge better know as the game of golf!

GL!

RSS