Quit Complaining, Whining, Crying!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:37 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 1:39 PM

PLEASE!! 

A lot of players on this website need to pin their diapers a little tighter and shut up.  All of this complaining, is so darn disrespectful of those who put a TON of time into providing something to you for FREE!  This is one of the problems in our (USA) country.  We have been conditioned to demand more than just a hand out, we expect yell at someone if they don't give you exactly what we want.  GROW UP!! 

I am very thankful for this free game.  I will make suggestions and requests, but NEVER demand things like a spiled 3 year old sitting in a playpen. 

Some of you need to look at the things you are writing and think about it from the programmer's point of view.  How would you feel if you just spent months programing, and received messages like what we are seeing!

Tsk. Tsk.

• chuzeme
    7 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 1:53 PM

Hey pal, I guess you like to play golf with clubs that are so erratic, its a crime to even offer them on a free game. Apparently you haven't noticed that you can "buy" clubs that will improve your distance and accuracy. So if thats a "free" game -so be it- but it sounds like to me that WGT is getting into the profit making business- Do I get an Amen from anyone!!

• MAINEiac
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 1:55 PM

Amen TX.....the people working on this game have a vision and I am sure it doesn't include failure. Give them a chance. This is a great game. I am sure they are appreciative of our imput but make your posts constructive. This is why they call it a "Beta". It is a work in progress and the game will evolve in good time. Very time consuming work that is being done to make this better. Great job WGT....I love the game.

• vbangle
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 2:03 PM

TXbowhunter pull your head out of your ass, or at least WGt's ass. We are complaining because the latest update XXXXed everything up. Get it?

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 2:21 PM

vbangle.....it is inconsiderate, ungrateful people like you that give America a bad name.  They are trying, and I bet were pretty darn proud of what they turned out for us, only to have you and your kind spit right in their face.

It is the exact same thing as if someone gave you a nice shirt....free.  Just because they wanted to be nice.  And because it wasn't green, you ripped it up, threw it on the ground stomped on it, then spit in their open hand.

Be grateful you even have this as a free option, help them through the beta, or get lost....we don't need jerks like you around. 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 2:21 PM

How dare they give us the option to not buy clubs and still play the game for free!

How dare they make a few coding/formula mistakes on club forgiveness in a beta!  Clearly, they were trying to alienate and anger as many people as possible to make the most money.

And who do they think they are trying to make a buck or two for over a year's worth of hard work?  What is this, America?  :D

• KingKoal27
    7 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 2:31 PM

God, the first swing I took with my Slazenger driver on #10 at my local workplace/golf club (Yes, I work at a golf club... SWEET!) last summer in June put a dent in my club!  I was embarrassed as my co-workers laughed their asses off as I struggled to hit the ball.  Now I'm a 28 handicap after 1 and 3/4 years of play. 

My point is, whether real or virtual, golf takes time to learn.  The game is ever-changing, and is made to be a challenge.  People wouldn't be playing the game if it wasn't competitive and fun.  Or challenging.  Wait, your mad that the game is CHALLENGING??

Oh.    :)

• chuzeme
    7 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 3:03 PM

Hey TXBowhunter- I'm sure WGT appreciates your backup, but I believe you've got your free shirt story a little incorrect! What it would actually be is if someone gave you a nice, free shirt ( and we'll keep the color green ) and you were getting ready to go out on the town and wear this shirt- But you find out that the pocket is ripped and that the store who gave you this free shirt will "only" charge you $10.00 to fix it. Sound familiar? And boo-hoo to those poor people who have worked days and nights without sleep to give us this free game- they knew when this game 1st started what their intentions were. So wake up brother and see what the real world is about- and always remember what dear ol Mom told you- NOBODY gives anything for FREE these days!!

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 3:13 PM

chuzeme,

You are way off base.  I paid my $6 for one of the new drivers, and it is even harder to hit than the base model.  The issue with the game is that they made the precision too sensitive.  That is why this is a work in progress and it is up to us to give constructive feedback.  Not slam them for screwing you out of your free game!!  I swear, we as Americans have gotten so freakin greedy/demanding/spoiled.  I am sure that they will take the constructive advice and change things. 

My point of this thread is that people like you are WAY OUT OF LINE!  You need to grow up and help, not demean, beat down, and spit in the face of those who feed you.

• garygoober
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 3:59 PM

Excuse me TX ,  who is feeding you (WGT)

• PAGES
RSS