Forums

Help › Forums

Oakmont CTTH comp.

Mon, Apr 19 2010 7:40 AM (22 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 3:27 AM

Nice little taste of the difficulties Oakmont will bring to the fold..

I enjoyed this little diversion...I want the whole course asap lol..The hints are that it must be ready for June 1st if i read there info right.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 4:59 AM

Well, I'm digging it so far.

While I don't think my lead in the CTTH will last the hour, I'm guessing I just got the first hole out.

So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 5:08 AM
    I´ve seen in the rules that not everyone is eligible for the ctth challenge prizes. Will it be the same with the actual Majors? In any case the update is great!
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 6:21 AM

What a great course. I can't wait for the full 18 stroke play. It would have been neat to see the American flag, or a USGA flag on that flag pole on hole 6.The square green at hole 9 is different.

On a side note, the meter was exceptionally smooth and the game play is flawless too.

The USGA interface is awesome, and is going to be cool when all the USGA courses finally get added.

Excellent job WGT, what more could anyone ask for at this point in time?

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 6:45 AM

@Richard,

Yeh - I cant disagree Richard - awesome course. Lets bring on the real thing.

"On a side note, the meter was exceptionally smooth and the game play is flawless too"  Unfortunately NOT on mine. On one of the holes the meter just lost it - messed up my score - but hey its only a game. Nice interface also - neat.

Great job WGT -keep up the good work

Cheers

Doug

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 6:45 AM

Yup... the lead is gone :D  and here's the second reported (I think) hole out!

On a side note... my potential best so far is just over 19... with almost half of that on Hole #3!

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 8:18 AM

Excellent hole out.   Notice at the start of the replay that there is 3 pin placements, awesome.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 8:21 AM
    Made my Hole in One just now at the first hole. Replay is on my profile. Love it so far.
  • cyl6
    347 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 8:50 AM

Holed out in my 4th go around on Oakmont (saved on my profile page). Love the course, can't wait for the full 18!

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 9:49 AM

Well ladies and gents, I set the bar really low.... 44.0 is the score to beat!  Go get it!

RSS