Forums

Help › Forums

replay views

Thu, Apr 15 2010 7:51 AM (2 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 2:15 PM

Sometimes the replays of puts have no close up of the pin, and dont have the graph showing how difficult some puts really are.  In a replay, there should always be a view of the hole a "close up" position, and possibly leave the graph on there.

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 7:40 AM

I would go along with that, or similar, as it can be very important to see what happens right at the end of the shot, but IMO even more important is to give us more of a chance to do a replay.  The thing is, especially whilst practicing, you would like a replay if the shot doesn't end up how you expected.  The problem I am finding though is that a lot of times the option to replay goes as, or even before the shot is fully finished, so by the time my fish-like brain has sent the signal 'Hey that didn't look right' the option to replay has gone

So a chance to replay the shot before the screen changes would be very useful

Mick

• gishdrums
    19 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 7:51 AM

Agreed, micklen. It seems like the only time you're guaranteed to see the replay of a stroke is after the ball is in the cup when you're looking at the scoreboard. The ability to the view the replay of the previous shot (or if it's not too much trouble, all the previous shots for that hole) should always be available when you're getting ready to take the the next shot - it shouldn't be limited by whether you're fast enough to check the "view replay" box.

RSS