Help › Forums

Just a suggestion....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 8 2009 5:45 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rayj00
    43 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:11 PM

Seen a lot of complaints about the new clubs...mine included..

I would suggest that before making similar changes like this one, you should concentrate on either provideing the full 18 hole course, or another 9 hole course. That would keep the interest up. Otherwise, you could wind up losing a lot of players....

Also, if the club complaints keep happening, I suggest going back to the other set of clubs..

Just my pinion....

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:16 PM

Why go backwards instead of forwards?

You now have the option to buy better clubs which will greatly improve your accuracy and distance.  I don't understand why you feel this is worse than before.

• Rayj00
    43 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:29 PM

Sofware upgrades are meant to make the software....well...better.

I don't see where this release has made things better. I just finished a round and shot +9!!!  My very first game on here was not that bad!

I forteited so my average would not get creamed!!!

• Jerry45Meadows
    7 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:40 PM

I don't have a clue how to play some of the holes any more.  I guess it's the clubs, but I hit #5 with the wind at six o'clock, slightly to the right, right on the money and the ball carried thirty yards to the left.  I don't get it.  The second game I hit it ten yards to the right and it landed sixteen to the right, about what I would have thought with the slope of the green.Any clues?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:44 PM

Wind and the surface lie is very different now. You will have to start with a fresh view and throw out the old assumptions.  Good luck and have fun.

• Jerry45Meadows
    7 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 5:47 PM

All right.  I'll figure it out.  Noticed that the short chips carry further now, which I kind of like.  Thanks for the suggestion.

• Jeremiah2L
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 7:10 PM

I have played the closest to the pin a lot and the wind doesn't seem to be different, it seems to not exist at all.  I hit a 137 club perfect and it goes perfectly straight and ignores the wind altogether.  This makes no sense to me considering some of the closest to the pin holes seem to be set up for the crosswind and don't work well without it.

• Jeremiah2L
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 7:13 PM

So basically the aganda is buy clubs or your consistency will suck.  I don't think a beta should be about profit in that way.

• Rayj00
    43 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 3:15 PM

Being a BETA, we should not have to buy anything!

Let us try out the new clubs for free for a period, say 30 days...... What would be wrong with that?

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 3:18 PM

I don't think anyone HAS to by anything.  Buying is just for those who chose to buy.  I think that trying the new clubs for a period of 5-7 days is a good idea.  But at this point, I just don't see the advantage. 

• PAGES
RSS