Forums

Help › Forums

*** EURO 2012 PREDICTOR ***

Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:07 PM (1,065 replies)
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:01 AM

Hey Wiger,

I might be missing a couple of my matches due to the fact I'm going to be in a hotel while vacationing with my family. I have no idea if the hotel will have good WI-Fi (hope so).

Are you going to post matches a few days before they kick off, or on that  morning?

• pbmgames
    703 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:20 AM

im in Wiger,

will you take a spreadbet on England 0 France 9 ?

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:41 AM

bfghd:

Hey Wiger,

I might be missing a couple of my matches due to the fact I'm going to be in a hotel while vacationing with my family. I have no idea if the hotel will have good WI-Fi (hope so).

Are you going to post matches a few days before they kick off, or on that  morning?

Howdy,

Already stated when matches will be posted. Plan to post matches for following day asap after the previous day's fixtures have ended.

Anyone that may miss days should perhaps contact a *friend  that's already signed up and ask them to post for them when posting their own predictions. i.e. post their own then continue with 'On behalf of so & so'.

Some matches may well have bonus points to be earned too - so ideally you really  want to be posting after the initial post from myself.

*not got a friend signed up?... sort it. lol

Pssst............ I'd avoid the Reilly chap though.

;o)

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:43 AM

bfghd:

Hey Wiger,

Mate, I'll be happy to post your predictions, should you be away

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 8:04 AM

SIGNED UP SO FAR:

WigerToods2010

Stevereilly (1000 credits sponsorship offered)

Tiffer67

Tiaz79

Twominusone

Lickspittle (500 credits sponsorship offered)

Oatibix

Benjawood

Scottishbloke

Adeypa

Russellfahey

Bighittingbill

Dazza501

One19357

Stevenharkin (1000 credits sponsorship offered)

Nickuk

CanaryDave77

Spino1

Bfghd

Brysoni23

Bigchunky17

Minkywinkster

Duda51

Stevietwotimes

Mendeville

SgtDoodles

GoneToGolf

Paudieharrington (500 credits sponsorship offered)

JSSfamilyfungolf

Kindle2010

Greatwhitedale

Serj

Pbmgames

TamMcBam

Davemcgrath66

Lazerl (500 credits sponsorship offered)

• brysoni23
    693 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 8:07 AM

stevereilly:

bfghd:

Hey Wiger,

Mate, I'll be happy to post your predictions, should you be away

Hey Steve,

Would you be kind enough to post mine too?

I will be away 6th June - 14th June

Cheers

Ryan

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 8:45 AM

Can we post the predictions the day before the matches, or does it have to be done on the day of the matches?

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 9:26 AM

SgtDoodles:

Can we post the predictions the day before the matches, or does it have to be done on the day of the matches?

In the interests of my sanity please post predictions after my initial post - a post that will detail the matches involved. 

Again, as already stated, hopefully it'll be up as soon as previous day's matches are completed - approx 22:00hrs BST on the day BEFORE the next round of matches take place. The first matchday will be open for posting as soon as the requests to join dry up, or I may cap it at a certain amount of entrants. Thing I'm trying to avoid is someone posting day 1 then another posts day 2 followed by someone else posting a day 1 match.

I'll post the revised league standings and below that the details of the next matches will appear.

To sum up: matchday 2 posting will be open asap after matchday 1 fixtures are complete - or whenever I sober up.

Knew I should have charged an entry fee (pack of cally(s) balls was my thinking).... tum te tum te tum te tum.

• TamMcBam
    50 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 10:02 AM

Aye man geeza a shoat  :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 10:25 AM

TamMcBam:

Aye man geeza a shoat  :)

Pure dead brilliant n nat noh, big man 

;o)

RSS