Help › Forums

*** EURO 2012 PREDICTOR ***

Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:07 PM (1,065 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 10:53 AM

Best of luck at the top lads, Predictions for the final are:

Spain 1 - 1 Italy

Spain nick it in Penalties, and 1st goal at 56 mins.

Although not involved, Ronaldo to write a book blaming everyone else but himself, lol. 

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 10:54 AM

Yes...kudos to you john....hope the missus(and family) is(are) feeling chipper....and the sunday roast is back on the menu!

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:07 AM

nickuk:

ITALY 1 - 1  SPAIN*

12th MINUTE *

*(subject to change)

just in case your not collating!

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 12:10 PM

ITALY 2- 1 SPAIN

36th MINUTE

Thanks for a great tournament Johnny, hope you are all doing well at home, time for some relaxing after this last match, me feeling.

PS : Wiggins to bag the TdF if anyone's wanting to a stage by stage predictor...lol

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 12:27 PM

ITALY 1- 1 SPAIN

italy on pens.....

62 mins 1st goal.

thx jake for the gr8 tornie m8.as long as i beat my CC buddy im happy :)

hope everything is well and good your end bro.

cheers stevie2x

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 5:05 PM

yeah....how about it,,,a tour de frnce bicycle ride??..john said he was happy to do it?

im going for the shlecks!!!

cavaendish to win the sprints!

wiggins to win it out right,,, evans second!

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 2:39 AM

ITALY 2 - 1  SPAIN*

39th MINUTE *                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Many thanks for organizing this John,have really enjoyed it, seems to give the games more purpose.Micha

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 3:08 AM

benjawood:

ITALY 2- 1 SPAIN

36th MINUTE

Thanks for a great tournament Johnny, hope you are all doing well at home, time for some relaxing after this last match, me feeling.

PS : Wiggins to bag the TdF if anyone's wanting to a stage by stage predictor...lol

Oops, nearly forgot, JOKER please.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 3:23 AM

ITALY 2 - 1  SPAIN

First goal 39th minute

Thanks for the tourney Johnny, been fun.  Give the missus my best and catch you on the course soon I hope.    

For a game of golf that is. I don't mean I hope to catch you and the missus doing anything you shouldn't be doing in a bunker.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

• lickspittle
    90 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 3:25 AM

SPAIN     1-0  ITALY

1ST GOAL TIME:    42  MINS.

Thanks for all your hard work WT.

Steve

RSS