Help › Forums

EZCC vs ENGLISH LAKES MP 9HOLE

Tue, Jun 5 2012 2:25 AM (25 replies)
  • SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 6:54 AM

EZ C.C vs English Lakes C.C

9 HOLE MP AT bpb b9

ALLYKENNEDY            V       RAB10                                    ELCC WIN

JIMBEAN                        V       WYLANDER                          ELCC WIN

TALLACEPAUL             V       KITHILL69                              ELCC WIN

DAZZA501                      V      STEVE1159                            ELCC WIN

FUNKYJUNKIE3000    V       MIKEYB6                                ELCC WIN

MIKE3226                      V       MAGILACUTY                         ELCC WIN

DOUGIEWAUGH          V       ROYBOY1946                        EZCC WIN

BAWBAG1874               V       UPINSMOKETOUR              EZCC WIN

RAGEFIRE                     V       EDWARD9189                      ELCC WIN

RUSSELLFAHEY          V       ROCHALL                              EZCC WIN

SPINO1                          V        PEOCH                                  ELCC WIN

PLIM                                V       GRAEMELEE99                     EZCC WIN

MIGHTYRED                 V        ROCKINGUKRON               ELCC WIN

ONE19357                    V        SAMMALONEY                     EZCC  WIN                            

MC6DOUG                    V       GBP1705                               ELCC WIN

please report your results here guys , best of luck  and have fun.....

spino1/kithill69

MATCH SCORE       ELCC...10    EZCC...5

• kithill69
    1,804 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 7:18 AM

Yep gl all.....let the EZ charge start!

• RockinUKRon
    1,164 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 2:50 PM

Best of luck to both clubs and "May the ding Be With you" :)

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 5:02 PM

Just played ROCHALL in an even fought contest,I missed the chance to win the 1st 4 holes after missing 2 of them by 9" only winning 1 of them to go 1up,i kept the lead till an errant tee shot on 15 left me in the rough,whilst ROCHALL's approach left him a birdie chance which he converted.So we were A/S going to 16 with a puzzling approach shot result left me short of green whilst ROCHALL's approach left him 9ft from pin which he converted to go 1up,onto 17 where we both had makeable putts for birdie but alas mine lipped out leaving ROCHALL a 7ft birdie to win the match which he sunk with aplomb to win the match 2UP.GUTTED! enjoyed the match though and my oppo was good company.

RESULT:......ROCHALL WINS 2UP

well played

Russell

• kithill69
    1,804 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 5:13 PM

Just played a true Gent & legend,,,,,well played Paul....& all the very best for tomorrow!

Kit

Well played roch!

• rochall
    373 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 3:30 AM

Really enjoyed the game Russell,

Pleasure to meet you hope we can play again in a less competitive game.

Roch

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 8:02 AM

I just played my match with Steve1159. A few missed putts early on from Steve let me get my nose in front and i played pretty solid from there. Nice to meet you Steve and thanks for the game. 

Dazza wins 3&2

Good luck to all remaining players.

• steve1159
    927 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 9:14 AM

A very solid perfomance on your part Dazza.. wp m8 and tyvm for the game . Pleasure to meet you too.

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 11:31 AM

Just finished my game with BAWBAG1874 enjoyed the game tnx m8 smoke wins for EZCC 4 UP Good luck all the guys still to play !   smokey.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 12:22 PM

Sorry didn't realise that this thread was up and reported to the club one. Nice to meet you Kit, obviously a very nice guy. I was on form yesterday and -5 for the first 7, Kit made a great bird on 15 to my par.

RSS