Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2010 - USA WIN !

Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:46 PM (538 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 3:27 PM
    Anyone happen to have a good link to a world clock. Would be nice to have a such item when it comes time to schedule matches. Would make time differentations a little easier to figure :) Thanks
  • ccrume
    138 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 3:30 PM

lilrob88:
    Anyone happen to have a good link to a world clock. Would be nice to have a such item when it comes time to schedule matches. Would make time differentations a little easier to figure :) Thanks

Here's one: World Clock

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 5:21 PM

sweet

thanks

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 7:08 AM
    where do we post our scores? I didn't catch a link.
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 8:27 AM

Let´s get going! The qualifying race begins! The links to post your scores are on the front page, and leaderboards will appear as soon as we have the first few scores.

TallAcePaul automatically becomes the Team World Captain and elections will not be necessary for the Internationals. As for the Americans, you have the link on the front page aso you can vote for your candidate. Remember you can only vote once you have posted your May 18 Hole Open score. I need to know that you will be taking part in the qualifying before I let you take part in the voting.

Only two players have accepted to do the interviews that I had planned, so the collective interview is impossible. However, Lilrob and TallAcePaul have replied to me. You can now view the interview with Lilrob by going to the Weekly Ryder. The interview tih Paul will be released in a couple of weeks.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 11:34 AM

In a blunder which will surely go down in history as one of the biggest ever, i did not include a question which said "WGT Username" in the links to post your scores. I have sorted it out now, but could the two players who had already posted scores post them again as I have no way of knowing who they are? Thanks.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 12:11 PM

If one of them was a 62 or under ... then it was me.

(kidding)

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 12:27 PM

Hey thats not bad for the front 9

(kidding lol)

• SirMarl
    25 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 2:35 PM

Am i to assume its the monthly single play at Kiawah for qualifying and not the  unlimited at Bethpage?

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 3:42 PM

yes SirMarl its the may 18 hole open which this month is kiawah

RSS